Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell Sesh! - Sunday November 13th

Morning fam

As some of you may know I am re-locating to WA very soon. It's snuck up on me abit and in about 3 weeks time I'll be gone for the forseeable future...

As such I'm doing my best to catch up with as many of my peoples here before I bail. I've been trying to work out a way to catch up with SW familia before then, so thought it would be nice to organise a small meet up with crew and extended crew for a bit of a BBQ, some shit talking and the usual lols of our catchups!

Please PM me your number if you I don't already have it and I will send you details of the meet point. We'll most likely meet at a carwash I've run meets at before, then head down to a local park for some food and hardparking.

This will be in the eastern suburbs, most likely around Doncaster as its an area I'm really familar with and have run successful meets at before. I also know the hot spots for cops and the best places to have a good hang without trouble. I would have loved something more central, but in the interest of keeping things on the lowdown its best if its familar and safe.

In the essence of the keeping this to crew, please refrain from bringing randoms. Not because I want to make shit exclusive or anything like that, but I'd prefer to keep this to the people I've met and made friends with over the forums. You guys know who you are

PM me and I'll send you info.

Thanks guys.

*HUGZ 4 THUGZ*

Luke

Hahahaha hugs for thugs. Epic

Comment

Fuck I finish work at 4pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
        Fuck I finish work at 4pm.
        BAHAHAHA...me too....well hoping its a 4pm finish and not later...
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

No licence :@

Comment

check your pm dude, holla when you have a date/time set xoxo
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

PM received colin! will reply with deets now yo.

Comment

full bail sesh!

FRUSH stickers for DAYZZZ
                FRUSH

Comment

its my bday on the 13th so ill bring extra food

Comment

any north/west ppl headn in contact reece or myself for premeet deetz.
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

see you at the premeet
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I'll give you a hug when you get to WA if you like?
                        Flickr

Comment

Any pics from yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by Kerelm View Post
                            I'll give you a hug when you get to WA if you like?
                            Haha for sure dude. Have to check out some meets and such over there.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Any pics from yesterday?
                            My mate David took some, will get him to upload and I think Mr Rhys took some too?

Thanks again for coming guys, good to see you Ox - I have something to PM you about shortly...

Comment

Anytime...

Im sure there would be quite a few pics on Feshboo...

Fuckin feshboo...

Comment

Working...
                              X