JDMYard end of year meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDMYard end of year meet.

Friday december 2nd Ill be leaving in the am, will be coming home in on sunday the 4th.

Will be booking rooms this friday, if you are interested in coming up with us, Ill give you the accomidation details that I and the FFamily will be staying at.

Note:
    The drive up will be of a road trip standard. We will only be stopping at certain locations along the way. We will not make stops for stupidity. If you need to piss/shit, you piss/shit at the designated stop. If you dont feel the need to go to the toilet, you go anyway so that 40 extra stops are not made. A full day of driving is stressfull enough. A roadtrip that takes 16 hours when it should take 12 is bullshit.

This does not include mechanical problems, mechanical problems shall be tended to when needed.

Anyone interested?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

full fail sesh. moving a week before

have fun dude!

Comment

i have a feeling that meets gonna be hugee !

Comment

How far is the drive roughly dude?

Comment

might be in, as i gotta work out stuff at work first and plus i was planning to go up to meet the accord boys up there.
          sigpic

Comment

nup

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
              How far is the drive roughly dude?
              12 hours.

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
              might be in, as i gotta work out stuff at work first and plus i was planning to go up to meet the accord boys up there.
              let me know.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

where is it? brissy?

Comment

jdmyard bro, only in syd if i remembered unless they expanded
                  sigpic

Comment

lol syd is only a 8 hour drive though.... 9 taking it easy...

Comment

may be in as you know ox. Ill let you know as soon as i know my roster deets

Comment

wheres accomadation? coz if nat doesnt agree, might cruise up with u boys but stay sumwhere else.
                        sigpic

Comment

YES can't wait to meet some of you guys, it's going to be epic. I will do my absolute best to get there.

Edit: Someone drag TRaNz' ass over here too while you guys make the trek up. =D
                          Last edited by Jimmy_HR32; 11-02-2011, 09:36 AM.

Comment

StereoSonic bro. i dunno. so confusing. car will probably fail halfway there..... =[
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

If I go and take my car bro, you're going and you'll take your car. Front bumper painters tape seshhh

Comment

Working...
                              X