Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car will be in Banzai magazine.

Hey fellow UKers,

thought i'd throw up a post to let people know that my supra will be featured in the December issue of Banzai, which is out November 17th.

I know there may be different views on the magazine but i'm pretty chuffed that they wanted to feature the car.

So remember to riffle through one as you pass it in ASDA or wherever

oh and here's the car for anyone who hasn't seen it-

thanks
    -marc-

Get some scans in of the pages ! Love the Supra, you've got to bring it South next year definitely.

Comment

Congrats on the feature mate , looks like a nice supra.

Comment

Old thread, but got so much love for Meisters, and you've pulled them off swimmingly, nice one.
        SimonF. UK to straya emigrant.

Current: Aus Silvia S13
        Previous; UK Civic DX, B16A conversion, fitted - sold and written off by new owner

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
          Get some scans in of the pages ! Love the Supra, you've got to bring it South next year definitely.
          Originally posted by pecs View Post
          Congrats on the feature mate , looks like a nice supra.
          thanks guys and yeah i will do Jorge, as for the south, i'll be taking it down to santapod for suprapod same as the last 2 years.. would love to take it to a big southern meet too but not sure my budget for petrol can stretch to 2 1000+ mile trips in one year haha

Originally posted by SimonF View Post
          Old thread, but got so much love for Meisters, and you've pulled them off swimmingly, nice one.
          well the mag is out on thursday so it's not too much of an old thread haha and thanks.

Comment

here's the feature guys

spec close up-

-marc-

Comment

Congrats.. will have to pick a copy up and have a look love how you've done the mk4.!!

Comment

Working...
              X