From Long Island New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Long Island New York

Sup, I'm Dana from NY (male), I'm 18 and love Bmws. I go to art skool in NYC but I'm tryin to transfer to this other art skool (for Automotive design). Ever since i was little i loved to design cars so i figured ide just make a career out of it. I also have a clothing line called "The Kids". I have an e46 and it is my baby, ime currently tryin to get an e28 and make it my special project. And it would be cool to meet up with u other NY members. Here is what I am workin with

2000 e46 w/ e92 Rims-currently
    1989 Turbo and Intercooled 740 volvo-Just Sold
    Last edited by BMWerke; 11-19-2009, 10:15 PM.

1990 325is- current project
    1986 325e- Parts Donator
    2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
    1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Hells yeah for chicks with sick rides AND from LI. Nice car, where on LI?

Comment

Ime actually a guy lmao... I kno the gay name throws ppl off....I Live in Massapequa

1986 325e- Parts Donator

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

lol.
        NY STAND UP!
        haha welcome bud.

Comment

i like the wheels. defiantly a start. just need to get some coils and you're set.
          '95 525it-battlewagon.

Comment

Nice. You planning to transfer to College for Creative Studies or for Art Center?

I used to go to CCS but the Industrial Design major wasn't for me.

Oh yeah, Welcome to StanceWorks.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Ime tryin to go to Pratt for Industrial Design....and i wanna do the art center thing...so wut did they have u doin in Industrial Design?

1986 325e- Parts Donator

Comment

You do the basic stuff first during the first year.
                [Still life, nudes, model making etc.]

Then what you've done so far and currently showing for the final review.
                After the review, some people get picked and some people don't get picked for the automotive studio.

I only stayed for 6 months. I just know this because I still keep in touch with some friends @ CCS.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Well i got to Fashion Institute of Technology and thats all ive been doing is this nude model shit and all that comes along with it....so i wouldnt mind that...but imma give it a try next fall

1986 325e- Parts Donator

Comment

Welcome!

Your sig is gigantic, might want to fix that.
                    Originally posted by da3bous
                    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

welcome fellow LI'er

Comment

Mo' pics. of your ride?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWerke View Post
                          Ime actually a guy lmao... I kno the gay name throws ppl off....I Live in Massapequa
                          Hahahaha shit, sorry bro, I know a few Danas, all girls. It didn't even register that it could be a guys name. My bad.

Comment

Damn didnt realize there was so many people from LI on here.
                            -Ian

Photography flickr Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by phish sticks View Post
                              Damn didnt realize there was so many people from LI on here.
                              Yeah really, I'm glad to see some fairly local people into cars like this.

Comment

Working...
                              X