air ride DC2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air ride DC2?

looking to slam my integra as low as possible just wanna know whats a good air suspension setup to go with and if anyone has done it on an integra? basicly i wanna run low offset and negative camber when im parked but wen driving i dont have to worry about wheel rub with the air ride

i dont think ive ever seen an airbag integra before.

i know most slammed civics and integras do custom coils and fab strut mounts

Comment

These things are incredibly easy to juice. If you're open to hydraulics, then this would be the route I'd go...

Comment

Most Honda's of this generation utilize air cylinders or sleeve style bags. Juice is an option too when using accumulators, the major downfall of juice (hydros) is charging batteries and if there is a leak..damn it makes a mess, air doesnt.
        -Eric
        08 VIP Style xB

Comment

yeah i was gonna stick to air, hydros are way more complicated. i wal looking at air lift but they dont seem to make any kits for "acuras" so i dont know but do u guys know of any good companies that make a base line bag kit?

Comment

Originally posted by slotoyo View Post
            i dont think ive ever seen an airbag integra before.

i know most slammed civics and integras do custom coils and fab strut mounts
            yeah ive never seen one either, the thing about doing the custom coil and fab struts is how the car rides, they go through so many tires a month its insane! that why i figured run the car on bags i can ajust my height to reduce the wear from the negative camber and such and that should be good! i rather spend my money of more upgrades than tires every other month

Comment

AirRex makes a kit and it can be sourced from memoryfab or forjworks. AirForce suspension makes a kit too but Im not sure who distributes them state side...maybe someone else can chime in.
              Last edited by Capone; 10-10-2011, 11:15 AM.
              -Eric
              08 VIP Style xB

Comment

Air Force and D2 both make kits for your car which will be $2,000 for the suspension. Air Lift does make the suspension for your car which is $1,000 for all four corners.

Then you have to decide which management works best for you.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

JC's old Teg was on air.

Comment

Working...
                  X