X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fubberd up

Went down on a motorcycle today.

sucks...

then some of the side of the leg, more of the arm, palm, and hand/fingers :cry:

Ouch! But at least you're alive and that's what matters, right?

Comment

Ouch! Sorry to hear that, my dad did that a few years ago and he basically tore the skin off his right hand, since when he crashed his hand got stuck between the handlebars and the ground, ripped it up pretty good. He also had to scrub it out every day with a stiff bristled brush himself, owwww. How did yours happen?
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Sorry man

Comment

Wow man that sucks. Glad you are alive, and pics of the bike.

Comment

Ouch man, sucks to hear, but it could have been much worse. Glad you're okay overall.

Comment

The bike is only missing a gear shift, and just minor plastics. The bike has protectors on the end of the handlbars and on the frame. I just took it for a quick ride after finishing up the welds on the exhaust. So it was my fault that I didn't put any gear on but a helmet. My jeans and hoody are worn through. Luckily I grabbed the helmet before taking it for a spin cause the side wear my ear is has a scrape on it.

thanks guys... definately alive, and sore

Comment

Originally posted by grippymonkey View Post
                The bike is only missing a gear shift, and just minor plastics. The bike has protectors on the end of the handlbars and on the frame. I just took it for a quick ride after finishing up the welds on the exhaust. So it was my fault that I didn't put any gear on but a helmet. My jeans and hoody are worn through. Luckily I grabbed the helmet before taking it for a spin cause the side wear my ear is has a scrape on it.

thanks guys... definately alive, and sore
                I believe people are free to wear what they want, but man, gear is so important. My step-brother had two nasty accidents before calling street bikes quits. lots of pins and plates, and titantium rods in his arms instead of bones now.

Just be safe out there!

Comment

I've never laid a motorcylcle down but I can tell you I've taken some pretty fast spills downhill MTB'ing and it surely sucks...Being broke off is no fun. At least they were only surface wounds and nothing too serious.
                  Eatin' Babies

Comment

sucks..

Comment

Takes once and then you always put your gear on

At least it wasn't too bad this time. That will heal!

Comment

Definitely could have been worse. How did it happen?

Comment

Sucks bro. at least your alright
                          -Brandon-

Comment

Working...
                          X