Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Docklands Photos. Post Them Here.

1st one of heaps more to come

Last edited by Guest; 09-30-2011, 11:26 AM.

MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And the last one for the night

So there all the photos of the night, theres a few more but ceebs uploading them. Hope every one enjoys them, Had an awesome time, cant wait for dom's rolling shot thread to go down, will be even more epic and the photos will be a million times better then mine =D

any way, thanks heaps to reece for organizing it and if any one wants more one on one photos done let me know, im happy to do it for all S|W members.
    message me on either
    Explore Adrian Brin’s 1,502 photos on Flickr!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Last edited by Guest; 09-30-2011, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Last edited by private_numero; 09-30-2011, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

damn knew i should have checked my msgs.
              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Dont worry Colin. Another one is in the works. This time I'll try hook a private multi story car park. However, if successful there are going to be very strict rules.

I got a rough date in mind. If successful, and I emphasize the if, we will use this location either on a Sunday night, or a week night.
                Time will be around 8.30pm fiy
                Last edited by private_numero; 09-30-2011, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Definitely down for the next one !

Comment

Great pics guys !! Honestly some fantastic skill around ..

I couldnt take a pic if my life depended on it. LOL anyway, it was a small meet, but it certainly was fun !!

Comment

dame... some sick photos guys. should of swing by

Comment

Yeah where were you man? LOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                          Dont worry Colin. Another one is in the works. This time I'll try hook a private multi story car park. However, if successful there are going to be very strict rules.

I got a rough date in mind. If successful, and I emphasize the if, we will use this location either on a Sunday night, or a week night.

coz its not a fri or sat night LOL.

btw why only ass shots of tranzzz ride? coz his front too high? =P
                          sigpic

Comment

down for next one pending date
                            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post

dizzzown. dw i made custom msg tone for you and all the other sw boys in my phone LOL. captain kirks voice yelling 'stanceworks stanceworks stanceworks' ^_^.
                              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Working...
                              X