This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best alternative for air ride to an old 1983 BMW 7-series

What is the best air ride kit for an old BMW 7-series?(E23). I want an easy on install-kit and not a dancing-set up, but an basic kit to controll the hight for example because of bad roads or speed bumps.

I live in Norway, so I don't really know the best sites and places to buy those kits, because here in Norway very few use air ride, coilovers are mostly used

I need either a kit for the front axel, or a set up for both front and rear. You know hopefully better what kind of alternatives I have.. It's of course awesome if the kit isn't too expensive, because I have to pay a lot of taxes and also shipping.
    Last edited by superturbodiesel.com; 09-30-2011, 04:29 AM.
    sigpic

Check out negative cambers post in the air suspension forum. He did up a e28 with uni bags, chopped the front struts down and than some management. There is drop in kit for our cars hell there arn't even static bolt ins because of the front strut/spindle set up it cost to much to one off that whole set up

Comment

Hydraulics all day every day....

1999 MERCEDES S500. www.vipstylecars.com/forums

Comment

Originally posted by tones View Post
        Check out negative cambers post in the air suspension forum. He did up a e28 with uni bags, chopped the front struts down and than some management. There is drop in kit for our cars hell there arn't even static bolt ins because of the front strut/spindle set up it cost to much to one off that whole set up
        Yeah we helped him figure out his strut setup. Like you said, it's pretty much the only way to go about it on these cars unless you wanted to drop some serious loot on a custom BagYard setup.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by JUICEDW140 View Post
          Hydraulics all day every day....
          werd

Comment

It will be very similar to Nick and Stephs install on the Bav... CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
            X