i need help with my engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help with my engine

i'm new to the car world...and i have a stock mitsubishi cs3 lancer...1.3 engine.....i'm asking you guys is it possible to get a lil umph without swappin the engine????i jus want a lil agression when i rev...i'm more of a "slam/drop" guy......so i want the stance but when i rev...i want the appeal of going fast....any help would be gr8ly appreciated.

Just start with the basics, more air but cooler air, dont waste your time with a short ram intake. Go for a full cold air intake. Next, larger exhaust, header and high flow cat. Don't go over 2.25 inch. Run Premimum and look into advancing your timing a few degrees. Maybe see if the 1.6 injectors swap in. And maybe an ECU chip?

Comment

look at pulley upgrades as well

Comment

Modern internal combustion engines are subject to a constant optimization process in terms of performance and production. This results in ever increasing demands on fasteners. Engine bolts must show high elastic resilience under load and have excellent ductility in order to ensure the necessary clamp load after tightening as well as in operation and a reduction of stress amplitude under dynamic loading.

Thanks,
        Japanese auto auction agent

Comment

The carbureted engines today are not effective for the consumer, is more practical injection engines as consumption and noise due to the exhaust pipe has evolved much over the years.
          posicionamiento seo | posicionamiento web

Comment

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Just start with the basics, more air but cooler air, dont waste your time with a short ram intake. Go for a full cold air intake. Next, larger exhaust, header and high flow cat. Don't go over 2.25 inch. Run Premimum and look into advancing your timing a few degrees. Maybe see if the 1.6 injectors swap in. And maybe an ECU chip?
            Agree

So you Fancy Huh!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondarida5 View Post
              Agree
              wrong

Comment

Originally posted by aberk80 swan View Post
                Modern internal combustion engines are subject to a constant optimization process in terms of performance and production. This results in ever increasing demands on fasteners. Engine bolts must show high elastic resilience under load and have excellent ductility in order to ensure the necessary clamp load after tightening as well as in operation and a reduction of stress amplitude under dynamic loading.
                you're right, but may there will be some problem with air filters as well....
                GearHeads

Comment

Lightened flywheel and shorter gears! Rev fast and accelerate quick!

91' e30 325ix m20 3.1 stroker
                  My Photography http://austingrubbs.wordpress.com/

Comment

get a real car.

Comment

Also more on the basic try using a K&N air filter and Iridium 9 (or 10 if it is available) spark plugs! That will help!
                      BacklinksVault

Comment

a 1.3 NA?

anything you do is pretty much a waste of time and money. I dunno if you've got a manual upgrade your clutch if if is time to replace it. short shift kit maybe?

throw an aftermarket muffler on it if you want it to sound like a motorcycle.

TLDR: your not gonna make it faster sorry

Comment

Working...
                        X