bagged miata?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bagged miata?

Hi i have a miata NA, im on bc racing coilover and i daily drive it low as F**K but I'm tired to bang the frame and get stuck everywhere.. can i put bag over my bc strut? can someone know something about bag kit for miata?

Thankssss

Please don't bag your Miata. There are plenty of us that bang our frame rails and get stuck on our pinch welds on a regular basis. That's half the fun of owning a slammed Miata. And as far as I know, there aren't any model specific air ride kits for Miata's.
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

you don't know how Quebec,canada road suck...its like rally track everywhere..

i wanna know if universal bag to put over my coil can works?

its not the worst..i see bigger hole

Comment

Well for one thing, a bagged Miata will definitely go lower than a static Miata to the point where it is undrivable. I know that D2 Racing and KSport make bag setups for the Miata but I haven't seen anyone on them.

I'm not sure what your strut clearance looks like but the Universal Air Aero Sports have a diameter of 5.875", 9.5" extended height, and a 4" compressed height. If that doesn't work out and you want to give me some measurements, I can see if there are any Air Lift Universal struts that can work for you.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

ive been waiting to see a bagged miata for a while now
          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

i don't know my measurement of strut clearance,but I'm already on BC racing i don't know its can help?...but universal bag its like i throw off my spring on my coil and just put a bag on...
            I'm new on bags business

Comment

Originally posted by WillE28 View Post
              i don't know my measurement of strut clearance,but I'm already on BC racing i don't know its can help?...but universal bag its like i throw off my spring on my coil and just put a bag on...
              I'm new on bags business
              Yeah that's exactly correct but you're going to have to make sure you have enough clearance because the Aero Sports are a little wide.

Comment

dutasteride generic

DUTASTERIDE is used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men. This is a condition that causes you to have an enlarged prostate. This medicine helps to control your symptoms, decrease urinary retention, and reduces your risk of needing surgery.
                Last edited by Degenrr; 10-07-2011, 07:54 PM.
                Accutane

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                  Yeah that's exactly correct but you're going to have to make sure you have enough clearance because the Aero Sports are a little wide.
                  good,i will get the info this week,and let you know

Comment

Comment

damn this miata is ugly! ahha i want to doe something more classy and swag

Comment

Originally posted by WillE28 View Post
                        good,i will get the info this week,and let you know
                        Sounds good

Comment

so i have an NA also and i posted on miataturbo about bagging my miata and they tore me apart for it lol. i was also looking into it

Comment

Did ten seconds of googling and found this lol

Last edited by Staticzz; 11-28-2011, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                              Well for one thing, a bagged Miata will definitely go lower than a static Miata to the point where it is undrivable. I know that D2 Racing and KSport make bag setups for the Miata but I haven't seen anyone on them.

I'm not sure what your strut clearance looks like but the Universal Air Aero Sports have a diameter of 5.875", 9.5" extended height, and a 4" compressed height. If that doesn't work out and you want to give me some measurements, I can see if there are any Air Lift Universal struts that can work for you.
                              Ksport/D2 may or may not actually be able to make an air kit for the Miata. You're going to have to call and ask, and wait a few days for an answer. Maybe even a few weeks. Their air kit listings are all jacked up. If you do go the Ksport route, get the Pro Plus. It's dope!
                              StatusRacing.com
                              Configure YOUR Seat Here
                              Tel: 1.480.265.8600
                              Email: sales@statusracing.com
                              Fan us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X