FS: BBS RT Style 19s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BBS RT Style 19s

These wheels are of the same 2-piece construction as the more well-known BBS Style 5s, with the same dimensions: 17x8, et20 all around with 5x120 pattern.

These wheels need love, the lips are all curbed (some worse then others). The lips need to be sanded down and repolished/refinished. The centers are not bad, some chips and dings in the finish on a few of them. Wheels are disassembled right now, so this could be an opportunity for someone who wants to try their hand at refinishing wheels, or get a cool paint theme going on some rare-ish wheels.

I can also re-assemble the wheels if you want, if you want to run them as is.

500 obo

Thanks,
    David
    dlemon90@gmail.com
    206-459-8770

Located in Spokane, WA.

mounted on my car:

Last edited by D-LEM; 11-15-2009, 03:35 PM.

Yer selling these already? What are you gonna work on this winter when we are snowed in lol

Comment

i <3 these...had them on my e46..
      -Jorge-

Comment

Yeah I know, I want to see if there is any interest out there for these

Any offers out there, send them my way!

Comment

I would love to take these off your hands, and I would have bought these immediately if they were for sale 4 months ago. I **** being broke, that's when all the good deals show up.

Good luck with sale.

Comment

I say keep em, you know all you wanna do is sand and polish while there's 10feet of snow outside this winter haha. That and get NASCAR drunk.

Comment

Ok... Been doing some soul searching, and I realize I CAN'T sell these wheels... I can handle living off Top Ramen to afford keeping them and fixing them up

Comment

nice keep them!
                -Jorge-

Comment

Originally posted by D-LEM View Post
                  Ok... Been doing some soul searching, and I realize I CAN'T sell these wheels... I can handle living off Top Ramen to afford keeping them and fixing them up
                  Bro I got the variety pack at my place if you get sick of one flavor!

Comment

Put some soy sauce or some Frank's Red Hot in that stuff, and you're set.

Let me know the next time you want to sell them.

Comment

orrr you can fry them up and put egg and soy sauce with them its good try it lol

Comment

hahaha thanks for the tips... I have been adding soy sauce and that spicy Sriracha sauce to stir things up! I'm about to be even MORE broke when I get tires/spacers... I'm gonna have to start buying some kind of KNOCKOFF top ramen to make it

Comment

Working...
                        X