Kent/Sussex SW meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kent/Sussex SW meet

Just been looking and have spotted a couple of SW-ers from the south east area, and was wondering if anyone might be interested in a small meet before the end of the season?

I've seen a couple of you are from T Wells, I know of a couple more where I am in Uckfield (though not on the forum as far as I know - awesome black MX5 and an equally cool A4 Avant on Rotiforms), and there's at least a couple in the East Grinstead direction.

Just a thought, let me know what you guys think!
    S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Originally posted by BenKoflach View Post
    Just been looking and have spotted a couple of SW-ers from the south east area, and was wondering if anyone might be interested in a small meet before the end of the season?

I've seen a couple of you are from T Wells, I know of a couple more where I am in Uckfield (though not on the forum as far as I know - awesome black MX5 and an equally cool A4 Avant on Rotiforms), and there's at least a couple in the East Grinstead direction.

Just a thought, let me know what you guys think!
    defo be up for it, the guy that has the a4 is my mates brother from the garage cht tuning in horley and chris the main guy has the mk5 blue golf.

Comment

Ah cool, I've seen both about but rarely the Golf. Looks incredible mind you.
      S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Comment

Up for this , shall bring my hillman imp if it finished were you planing on doing it

Comment

Imps are shit. Haha.

Umm not sure, was thinking maybe T Wells but I don't really know it all that well. There's a nice spot in Forest Row at a Cafe, they do classic car meets there. Any ideas fire away.

Comment

im up for this im bexhill area so dont mind traveling

Comment

Do it before the 24th of sept and ill be there......

Find a middle ground to all the people going.

Comment

Cool - do people fancy something during the day or in the evening? Just looking at the map to find somewhere central, and would be cool to have somewhere nice for pics.

Comment

Ah cool, I've seen both about but rarely the Golf. Looks incredible mind you.
                  yer it is, i would not do it down that road near the cafe in forest row its being dug up, i will have a think on places and let you know

Comment

I cant do friday or saturday evenings or sunday morning but afternoon ok

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan flush View Post
                      yer it is, i would not do it down that road near the cafe in forest row its being dug up, i will have a think on places and let you know
                      Haha and I just remembered the speed bumps too, or are they further down? I literally can't think of anywhere without speedbumps or shit roads near me. Unless there's somewhere flat on the Ashdown Forest...

Comment

I'm from t wells so I'm down for this
                        sigpic

Comment

Mayfield here, so 10 mins from Tunbridge Wells.. Car's off the Road until November for an overhaul though, but maybe this could be a regular meet? Seems like there's maybe 10 of us?

Comment

Haha and I just remembered the speed bumps too, or are they further down? I literally can't think of anywhere without speedbumps or shit roads near me. Unless there's somewhere flat on the Ashdown Forest...
                            Well theres no speed bumps, on that road, its really bumpy, hardly any thing flat on the ashdown

Comment

Working...
                            X