air ride w124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air ride w124

Hey guys, im getting all my stuff together to get air ride in my car, and im wondering if anyone on this forum has a w124 bagged? i have some questions regarding the setup

nice, looking forward to it! i do not have any info for a w124 but i am currently working on a w108 air setup.

what are you planning on using? i went with accuair and will use either slam specialties re-6 or UAS airhouse 2 bags with fab'd brackets

Comment

my biggest concern is the mounting brackets... where to get them, or what they should look like,.. im running firestone bags.

Comment

will you be doing any work yourself? any workshop that has done air before should be ok to make brackets

i am not too familiar with w124 suspension myself

Comment

w201 w140 w124 all suspension is pretty much the same different sizes but the concept is the same... im most likely going to be doing all the work my self...

Comment

That;'s awesome, i;ve considered air as well on my 91' w124, cant wait to see it. I wonder if a shock/bag combo would work, keeping the springs?

Comment

should be a easy install. With the way the early benz are set up you should just have to measure the diameter of the spring pockets and bet tubing that large and then build the plate for the bag mounts

I had everything to do a 190e at one point

Comment

OP, curious to hear how you make out with the brackets because that is my main concern on my plan to bag a 1991 W126.

Comment

have found some ready-to-install kits http://www.myhotmercedes.com/Mercede...uspension_Kits but cannot find any info about the quality..

Comment

Originally posted by markovkin View Post
                    have found some ready-to-install kits http://www.myhotmercedes.com/Mercede...uspension_Kits but cannot find any info about the quality..
                    Well considering they don't disclose who manufactures each part, I'd say it's pretty shitty. Plus they don't include brackets so it's just some random bags paired with an older management setup.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
                    X