Boxsters Boxsters Boxsters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxsters Boxsters Boxsters!

Boxsters - particularly the early ones - have never held a great deal of visual appeal for me, but some recent seat time has me reconsidering my priorities.

Now I'm toying with the idea of swapping my E46 daily for a 986 Boxster.

Let's see some awesome Boxsters!
    Old BMWs

altho this isn't a boxster but a ruf 3400
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

^^ Would love to see some RUF CTR wheels on a 986!

Some Minkara rips:

Old BMWs

Comment

OP, do it and make a Boxster worthy of Stanceworks!
        If you havin' fitment problems I feel bad for you, son.
        I got 99 problems but my stance ain't one.

Comment

Originally posted by Snappy View Post
          OP, do it and make a Boxster worthy of Stanceworks!
          LOL, it's looking like I might have to!
          Old BMWs

Comment

I have been thinking about this too. There are some great deals on boxsters out there! Keep the pics coming!

Comment

eh, idk. need more pics

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Smith View Post

Wow. I have not liked Boxsters until this pic. Want.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Boxsters are great cars. Tons of fun to drive.

Comment

I've been toying around with this idea myself, haven't looked into it much though, I kind of wrote it off assuming that parts and labor would kill me. How do you figure it compares to your E46?

Comment

Originally posted by Marcumac View Post
                      I've been toying around with this idea myself, haven't looked into it much though, I kind of wrote it off assuming that parts and labor would kill me. How do you figure it compares to your E46?
                      I've just come off a maintenance-intensive year with the E46 (just over $3k before discretionary stuff). Can't imagine a decent Boxster would be much worse! By all accounts, they're fairly robust cars.

My problem is that I've already got a project car, so the Boxster would need to be a somewhat-livable all-weather daily.
                      Old BMWs

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Smith View Post
                        I've just come off a maintenance-intensive year with the E46 (just over $3k before discretionary stuff). Can't imagine a decent Boxster would be much worse! By all accounts, they're fairly robust cars.

My problem is that I've already got a project car, so the Boxster would need to be a somewhat-livable all-weather daily.
                        I guess that makes sense then, I've heard they're extremely fun cars, and I'd take one over an S2K or Z4 in a heartbeat, would definitely want to find a late model S though. I don't have a project car myself, but I drive on average about 20K miles a year and this would be my only vehicle, I'm fighting with myself to make it seem practical...

Comment

From Iceland:

flickr / facebook

'00 BMW E46 325i

Comment

Not sure if the op ever did pick one up, but I would seriously look into a good hardtop like this one

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                              Wow. I have not liked Boxsters until this pic. Want.
                              thats cause it's a rear pic. first gen headlights kill me every time. like hot until you see her face
                              Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                              The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                              P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Working...
                              X