Navigation Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigation Bar

Is it possible to put a navigation bar, like the one right above, on the bottom of the most recent post?

More simply, this:

... at the bottom of the most recent post.

Makes it easier to navigate back rather than having to scroll all the way back up.

Thanks.

Or you could push back to get to the top of the last page....

Sounds like laziness to me..

On my trip to the US I was amazed at the fact you guys have drivethru ATM's, so this thread doesnt really suprise me.

Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post

On my trip to the US I was amazed at the fact you guys have drivethru ATM's, so this thread doesnt really suprise me.

lol some of us over here can be pretty lazy, just look at our obesity level
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Seeing more of these people in the UK lately...

Yesterday while having a cig outside work there was a big fat lady in a mobility scooter chain smoking and drinking coke (chain smoking as in she had 3 to my one). She was about 2 meters from a bin but threw her butts straight on the ground after a pathetic reach effort on the first one where she realised she couldn't even get her fat tree trunk arms horizontal. I was thinking, yeah maybe she's got fucked legs and sorta felt sorry for her. Then the fat bitch dropped her coke on the ground, after letting out a chubacca moan, grunted a few times and pulled herself off the scooter to pick the bottle up. Then I'm think WTF, you whore, the only reason you've got the scooter is coz you're too lazy to fucking walk!

Comment

Drastic topic-change! LOL..

Comment

I tried.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the reply.
            Last edited by PSU; 09-09-2011, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
              Seeing more of these people in the UK lately...

Yesterday while having a cig outside work there was a big fat lady in a mobility scooter chain smoking and drinking coke (chain smoking as in she had 3 to my one). She was about 2 meters from a bin but threw her butts straight on the ground after a pathetic reach effort on the first one where she realised she couldn't even get her fat tree trunk arms horizontal. I was thinking, yeah maybe she's got fucked legs and sorta felt sorry for her. Then the fat bitch dropped her coke on the ground, after letting out a chubacca moan, grunted a few times and pulled herself off the scooter to pick the bottle up. Then I'm think WTF, you whore, the only reason you've got the scooter is coz you're too lazy to fucking walk!
              lol

when i went to blighty couple of years back i was baffled at the amount of fat fuckers (morbidly obese)

OT
              i hear ya... would also be nice if u clicked on a link that u go to last post instead of first

but that's nagging imo
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

^^ isn't that already set up, where you click on the little pentagon thing and it sends you to the last unread post?
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

^yes

but if u click on the new post thing on the right side of the screen then ...

maybe i'm just lazy
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

oh i see what you're saying
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

[quote]Yesterday while having a cig outside work there was a big fat lady in a mobility scooter chain smoking and drinking coke (chain smoking as in she had 3 to my one). She was about 2 meters from a bin but threw her butts straight on the ground after a pathetic reach effort on the first one where she realised she couldn't even get her fat tree trunk arms horizontal. I was thinking, yeah maybe she's got fucked legs and sorta felt sorry for her. Then the fat bitch dropped her coke on the ground, after letting out a chubacca moan, grunted a few times and pulled herself off the scooter to pick the bottle up. Then I'm think WTF, you whore, the only reason you've got the scooter is coz you're too lazy to fucking walk!
                      [/QUOTE
                      ] Wow I about fell off my chair laughing reading this....Awesome

Comment

I think a "new posts" button on the navi bar would be nice.
                        '88 323 - K-swapped
                        '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

Working...
                        X