** 2002 BMW E46 330ci Sport - Black with Coilovers **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** 2002 BMW E46 330ci Sport - Black with Coilovers **

I have owned the car since 01/01/2010, and have done over 12,000 miles since buying it. It has been a total pleasure to own and drive. Price is £3600 ono. The car is on a no reserve ebay auction and will sell to the highest bidder however. Please no low ballers, or dreamers. Car is located in Derby, DE3 postcode. Viewings any time after 5pm or weekends. You can contact me on 07736286695. Any test drives will require proof of insurance, otherwise I will take you out for a drive in it. No P/X as I already have a new car.

First up the basics,

* BMW E46 330ci Sport
    * 2002 (51plate), Sapphire Black
    * 147,000 miles
    * 3 litre, straight six, 231bhp standard with loads of torque
    * 5 speed manual gearbox
    * Tax until 31 Jan 2012
    * MOT until August 2012
    * Full black leather interior with carbon cube trim
    * Never smoked or had pets in the car
    * Loads of history, receipts and all previous MOTs
    * 3 owners including me
    * Full machine polish and detail in May 2011
    * Washed and waxed with professional detailing gear most weeks
    * HPI clear

Standard Spec level,

* BMW Style 68 alloys
    * Very good Pirelli 225/45/17 tyres front, and nearly new 245/40/17 rear tyres
    * Sport level trim with M-tech bumpers, skirts and shadowline trim
    * Larger sports black leather seats, full electric and memory with larger bolsters and adjustable thigh support
    * M-tech Sport Multifunction steering wheel
    * M-tech kick plates
    * Carbon cube interior trim
    * Eurotray sliding centre console option
    * Fully working A/C
    * Rear parking sensors
    * Auto dimming rear view mirror
    * Cruise control
    * Steering audio controls
    * BMW Aero rear spoiler
    * Nearly new tyre on 17" spacesaver in the boot
    * Full original tool kit and jack
    * Rain sensitive wipers

Modifications,

* JOM coilovers fitted front and rear
    * Adjustable rear control arms
    * Standard exhaust with resonator removed in place of stainless pipe for added noise
    * Full custom dyno remap at Dynotech in Ripley, 3 different day dyno charts to prove a 12-14bhp rise from standard, see pictures (230 to 245bhp depending what you believe)
    * K&N panel filter
    * Alpine CD/iPod headunit, around 3 years old now. Has full iPod connectivity and steering controls
    * Mac Audio 16.5cm front component upgrade
    * Components are wired to the boot for an amplifier, along with 2x RCA cables from headunit and a remote wire. No amplifier included.
    * Smoked indicators fitted all round
    * Black bonnet grills
    * OEM Clubsport shortened weighted gear knob

Work carried out under my ownership,

* New front brake hoses both sides August 2011
    * New brake pads last September 2010
    * Gearbox and diff oil change in August 2010
    * Engine oil service January 2010
    * Camber arms fitted April 2011
    * All new AUX belts fitted in August 2010
    * New top mounts all round April 2010
    * Spark plugs and K&N filter in February 2010

The last garage service it had was an oil change in January 2010, this was at National Tyres with the BMW officially recommended oil. The rest of the maintenance work has been carried out by a mechanic friend of mine and myself. All work has been noted with mileage and date in service book or on receipts in the history folder.

I am only selling as I am going to University in September and cannot take a car on campus, so moved on to an E24 as a project / weekend car, it really is a reluctant sale. If I wasn't going to University I would have the car for the year and into next.

I have never had any issues with the car whatsoever. I drive it daily to work and back, and often do a couple of hundred miles trips in it, it has never broken down on me. On the motorway at 65mph it will return 38-40mpg according to the dashboard, and around town I get in the lower 20s. Usually a tank will average out at 27-32mpg. Starts on the dot first time, every time.

The interior is in a very good condition, back seats look unused, all original BMW mats. Exterior wise, minus the bad points listed below the paintwork is 100% original and in a very good condition. I recently spent 3 days with a machine polisher bringing the paint back to life and reducing the swirling in the paint, it is washed nearly weekly with coats of Dodo Juice or Autoglym HD wax applied.

Every car has its darker sides though and this is no different,

* It needs a new driver's front wing. The current started to rust over the winter where paint had chipped off. There is now a small hole in the lip and it has rotten underneath. It is not repairable. I have been touching it up over with a black marker. See last picture
    * Tiny scuff on front bumper and a small one on underside of skirt from a speedbump
    * Slightly stone chipped front end as you would expect from a 150k car with original paint. The bodywork was next to do for me.

I think that is enough. Probably forgotten loads even with that essay. Just fire any questions over by text/PM/call. If I do not answer leave a message or drop me a text.

You will find a couple more pictures and higher resolution copies of the ones on ebay on my Flickr here, http://www.flickr.com/photos/gspritc...7627287412794/

E46 Sale 6 by Jorge-, on Flickr

E46 Sale 5 by Jorge-, on Flickr

E46 Sale 2 by Jorge-, on Flickr

E46 Sale 1 by Jorge-, on Flickr

E46 Sale 3 by Jorge-, on Flickr

E46 Sale 4 by Jorge-, on Flickr

E46 Interior 6 by Jorge-, on Flickr

E46 Interior 5 by Jorge-, on Flickr

E46 Interior 7 by Jorge-, on Flickr

E46 Interior 8 by Jorge-, on Flickr

E46 Interior 3 by Jorge-, on Flickr

E46 Interior 2 by Jorge-, on Flickr

Dyno by Jorge-, on Flickr

Remap by Jorge-, on Flickr
    Last edited by Jorge; 09-05-2011, 02:11 AM.

Did they take it this time?

Comment

It is sold, but not to ebay buyer. Same price though. I just stuck a bid in of the same offer until the guy committed 100% to buying it.

He is sending a deposit later and collecting next week.

Comment

IMG_1043-5 by Jorge-, on Flickr

IMG_1040-4 by Jorge-, on Flickr

IMG_1039-3 by Jorge-, on Flickr

IMG_1035-2 by Jorge-, on Flickr

IMG_1034-1 by Jorge-, on Flickr

Still for sale.

Comment

Still not sold

Comment

Nope, cunt or what?

Comment