Part out...mkiv stuffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part out...mkiv stuffs!

Well here is the left over stock of old/used/unused/was supposed to be used parts i have.

Jetta vents............................................. .....................45+shipping for whole set, lighting and functioning, scratches on center piece and driver's side around the headlight switch
    Roof rack; no keys and only has two end caps...................100+shipping + ski racks if you want, i have no use for em.
    Grill w. red emblem (i have 2 other embles you can have)...15 bucks
    Stock antenna........................................... ...................5+shipping
    Grey Glovebox.......................................... ....................35+shipping
    Black rear cover.thing?...................................... .............45+shipping
    Performance Cafe Euro rear bumper and OEM Euro Rebar...300+shipping
    03.5+ Center console, black with cupholders.....................90+shipping
    Armrest with broken plastic clip, black sport cloth...............55+shipping
    Black'd out headlights w. haze.........................................90+shipping
    Phatbox w. cartridge, no charger though..........................150+shipping
    15mm Adaptec adapters, 14mm studs with hardware.........100+shipping
    OEM Euro switch............................................ ...............30+shipping
    Dashboard......................................... ...........................75+shipping
    OEM 20th springs........................................... ...............10+shipping

Ok, so everything is OBO ofcourse, just dont lowball the hell out of me.

Here's the link to the flickr i just created, i cant figure out how to grab the URLs yet so.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/44528688@N03/

Oh ya, thanks Jun for coming and snapping pics after my cam died... good guy!

K im a mk4 newb. But the 20th springs drop slightly? Can you use them with stock shocks or will they blow out? I wouldnt mind dropping the ladies mk4 for a few bucks..

Flickr

Comment

the 20th springs drop from the OEM springs like .5"

they work like stock w. stock shocks, its actually how it came with the car.

Comment

ok cool. Where are you located?

Flickr

Comment

north tejas

Comment

could you get me a quote to 93060?

Flickr

Comment

I'm guessing the 2 roughyl weigh 8 pounds in a box, through UPS... lets round it down to 10 bucks.

So, 20 would work.

Comment

Are there only a pair? lol

Flickr

Comment

Ya its just the rears, i dont have the fronts. They went with the car...

Comment

Ah, Damn. Ok well ill hold off for now then unless i stumble across some fronts

Flickr

Comment

will do.

Comment

no problem Justin....I can vouch for him.......no bs.....buy w/ confidence
                        sigpic

to purchase Authentic Tee's please PM me. And click the link below on my blog to see the shirt designs....

Follow Me: http://jluphotography.blogspot.com/

Comment

what BP's are the adapters for?
                          “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Hit me up about the rack.

Comment

Bolt patterns are 5x100 hub side - 5x114.3 wheel side

PM me about the roofrack ASAP, already have about 6 people interested in it. Nobodys sent $$$ though

Comment

Working...
                              X