X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Motor Museum has landed!

Hi Guys!

LMM checking out Stanceworks!

We have a massive interest in retro, classic and Modified cars so we decided to join your forum! We would love to have you guys down for a meet at the museum! Stance seems to be hitting the UK in a big way these days!

We have the guys from 272 coming down soon

Who do I gotta speak to about getting a HFUK or SW event going on at LMM?

Here is one of our car's we thought you might like and a small part of our showroom.

Anyway happy posting!
    Last edited by LondonMotorMuseum; 08-27-2011, 11:26 AM.

Howdy, we don't really have anything to do with hella flush uk. well as far as I'm aware, there is an account on here for them - ill try and find the name..

If you wanted us lot to come down to yours for a meet your best off getting in contact with Jorge he's the sw-uk bitch

welcome xx
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Welcome to SW UK nice to see you guys on here as above your best off talking to Jorge about doing a meet and the rest of us will just follow,as for HellaFlush your better off just going to their main site and speaking to them.

Last edited by slimadi; 08-27-2011, 02:17 PM.
      Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Yeah, probably me. Shame you didn't join sooner as we've booked Ace Cafe for the end of year meet.

It will be something we definitely look into next year though, sounds a great idea.

Comment

Working...
        X