Shaved bay question; VW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaved bay question; VW

Anyone know what Toyota these coolant fill cap & attachment piece thing come from?

I do not know the year make and model and we're doing a shaved bay on a golf and this is the only hold up. I'm in Spain at the moment so getting parts here sucks, that's the worst part about being overseas. Any help would be much appreciated!!

The engine bay we're working on:

Last edited by Dom_J; 08-25-2011, 08:58 AM.
    E90 LCI 328xi / Autosupreme Coutures / Mission:Conquer Slamming AWD BMW #vipe90

"Chasin' the dream, never the competition..." #@lifestyle "Chromed out bimmers & Gold Alpinas......." -Dom Kennedy

"A supercar doesn't need to be incredibly wide and have enormous wheels. It must have height, stance and length. It must be as low as possible and reasonably short in length, but it still must be substantial and have an unmistakable attack in its stance."

StanceWorks....for supercars as well.

what's wrong with using a universal inline filler, like a Moroso? i'm pretty sure those are universal pieces in the pics and didn't come from a toyota.
    025garage

Comment

I used a CSR universal inline filler similar to the one in the link below. You can then choose whatever cap you want to match the rest of the bay.

http://www.jegs.com/p/CSR/CSR-Billet...51516/10002/-1

“The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

Thank you very much for that!!

Appreciate the input fellas.
        E90 LCI 328xi / Autosupreme Coutures / Mission:Conquer Slamming AWD BMW #vipe90

"Chasin' the dream, never the competition..." #@lifestyle "Chromed out bimmers & Gold Alpinas......." -Dom Kennedy

"A supercar doesn't need to be incredibly wide and have enormous wheels. It must have height, stance and length. It must be as low as possible and reasonably short in length, but it still must be substantial and have an unmistakable attack in its stance."

StanceWorks....for supercars as well.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Owen View Post
          I used a CSR universal inline filler similar to the one in the link below. You can then choose whatever cap you want to match the rest of the bay.

http://www.jegs.com/p/CSR/CSR-Billet...51516/10002/-1

thanks for the link!
          "wheel gap is like a VAGINA, the more fingers you get in the worse it is" .

Comment

Working...
          X