US kid looking for some stanced cars in NSW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US kid looking for some stanced cars in NSW

Hey guys I have been in the Sydney area for about 2 weeks now and have seen some nasty cars driving around and miss not seeing mine :/ I am trying to find any meets in the area I am sort of lost without seeing them in quite some time now lol. I will still be in the NSW area for a bit before flying up the cost to do some exploring hopefully you guys can help this hole in my heart right now Anything would be great I am on here frequently just gazing so I will be waiting. Thanks guys. Some pictures of my car for fun.

Shawn

Hey mate, where about in Sydney are you - it might help in catching you up.

And nice ride!

(oh and a pic for you so you get some VW love)

Comment

nice dub mate!
      I know of a few stanced vws/audis around sydney. Dont think they are on this forum though and i have no idea of thier exact location or meets going on currently
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

If you are about Sydney for a while, join up on vwwatercooled.org.au as they are the largest VW community in AUS.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys!!! I will be in Pennet Hills for about another week or so hopefully idk where that is really but I will be in and out of the area for sure. I would love to even meet up with a few of any nice cars really doesn't have to be a vw but they are of course my true obsession I will have to look into that site. I will keep in touch on here so I hope I can meet up with a few of you.

Cheers.

Shawn

Comment

Working...
          X