E30s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30s

Just looking around for a bit of inspiration really... and can't find any stanced UK E30s on here!? WTF!?

I'm expecting links in return, please prove me wrong
    S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Give me some time man, these things aint cheap! lol!!
    Instagram: bhups83

Comment

Hurry up Bhups!
      S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Comment

I'm yet to see an E30 that leaves me amazed here. Not pictures, I mean in the metal.

Comment

Since i joined on here all ive seen is e36 beamers mainly from the UK,my e30 is stanced and 3/half inches from the sump to ground but still not worthy of these pages as yet as im still working on a few things,plus im on a tight arse buget due to being in and out of work so it's gonna take time before im happy with it, there are some sweet looking UK ones on the E30 Zone but you might have to digg deep to find them! Bootyman real name Ben is on here somewhere from the UK he had a sick e30 with a twin-turbo'd 325i lump and a fat Rieger GST kit on on it not sure if he put pics up tho?
          Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Originally posted by slimadi View Post
            Since i joined on here all ive seen is e36 beamers mainly from the UK,my e30 is stanced and 3/half inches from the sump to ground but still not worthy of these pages as yet as im still working on a few things,plus im on a tight arse buget due to being in and out of work so it's gonna take time before im happy with it, there are some sweet looking UK ones on the E30 Zone but you might have to digg deep to find them! Bootyman real name Ben is on here somewhere from the UK he had a sick e30 with a twin-turbo'd 325i lump and a fat Rieger GST kit on on it not sure if he put pics up tho?
            Oh yeah, course I know Ben's

There just doesn't seem to be the same E30 stance scene over here as there is in the states, which is a shame because E30s can look so awesome. You should post up pics of yours anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by BenKoflach View Post
              Oh yeah, course I know Ben's

There just doesn't seem to be the same E30 stance scene over here as there is in the states, which is a shame because E30s can look so awesome. You should post up pics of yours anyway!
              I think it's maybe down to the better weather they have in the states as most e30s over there are quite solid with strong chassis and finding a solid one back here in the UK to stance is getting harder to find with out breaking the bank

Comment

Haha yeah that's a fair point. Also our roads are sh*t, and E30 sumps seem to be right in the firing line from what I've heard (haven't spent any time under mine yet).

Comment

I think it's maybe down to the better weather they have in the states as most e30s over there are quite solid with strong chassis and finding a solid one back here in the UK to stance is getting harder to find with out breaking the bank
                  Im about to weigh in an E30 automatic, no MOT but I dont see why it wouldnt pass with a new headlight. No rust on the body, dent in the front wing and bonnet. Perfect for a motor swap but I cannay afford it as all my moneys being sunk into another project.

180 quid and its anyones...?

Comment

her is my offering she is a 318is with lsd (for the rainy days), mtech2 rear spoiler,mtech steering wheel, small side skirts (no idea what ones), headlight eyebrows, smoked indicators, about 50-60mm of lows and ze german plates.

e30.JPG

needs wheels with dish, any suggestions? was thinking of mims with white centres maybe.

and because of the roads round where i live in the countryside more lows is not an option i like my alloy sump intact and there are plenty of nasty dips and humps when your booting on, might make a sumpguard for it though then maybe more lows .

sorry for pic quality taken with crappy phone
                    ****** e30is sumps

Comment

^^^There are just as many pot holes and humps on city roads so dont let that stop you from going lower! you just have to be a bit more carefull,sump guard would be good tho,that looks quite like a clean e30 you have as for rims you can never go wrong with BBS splits or Diamond Racing steelies. Take a look in thre Appreciation Threads E30s ''from all over the world'' it might give you more of an idear what rim and look you after

Comment

^^^There are just as many pot holes and humps on city roads so dont let that stop you from going lower! you just have to be a bit more carefull
                        Haha I live in the country too pretty much, and it's not just that in the countryside (though they are worse, trust me) - I find on smaller roads, where the road is higher in the middle I bottom out, roads are narrower etc etc.

Comment

My mates E30.

Instagram - WOODYM3EVO

Comment

Originally posted by BenKoflach View Post
                            Haha I live in the country too pretty much, and it's not just that in the countryside (though they are worse, trust me) - I find on smaller roads, where the road is higher in the middle I bottom out, roads are narrower etc etc.
                            and the worst is stones on the high parts which have been flicked off the verges by tractors etc.
                            at least an is has a two part sump, a 325/320 is all one piece which is either engine lifted up a fair old way or subframe/steering rack off to change it.

that is my only bad thing to say about e30s sump is wayyyy to low
                            here is mine as it sits on the road and i still flinch going over small pebbles.

untitled.JPG

^^^^ now that is a stunning moredoor
                            ****** e30is sumps

Comment

Originally posted by SamP View Post
                              Im about to weigh in an E30 automatic, no MOT but I dont see why it wouldnt pass with a new headlight. No rust on the body, dent in the front wing and bonnet. Perfect for a motor swap but I cannay afford it as all my moneys being sunk into another project.

180 quid and its anyones...?
                              Where about's are you based? Interested if its as solid as you say!

Comment

Working...
                              X