StanceWorks Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StanceWorks Features

Just a suggestion/idea that I'm sure has been thought about.

I know we have features here with a write up on members cars, but I've noticed that there aren't very many, such as other blogs/forums like MotorMavens and HellaFlush that are daily or weekly. These sites have 'authors' that are spread out regionally that cover members cars in their areas and have write ups on them. I feel like StanceWorks could benefit from something similar.

I've just been thinking about it and have wondered if there has been any though or consideration into something like this. I'd be willing to help out if something was to happen such as a regional photographer.

Mike has been trying to add writers. I say that because ill probably start soon too. On the other hand i think there's some sort of approval system sort of in the works, there's a thread about this somewhere. We dont want people siging up solely for the efame, which apparently happens over on fatlace

Flickr

Comment

For sure and I agree with you. I was just wondering if something like that was in the works and to throw out an informal application to be a photographer :P

Comment

Working...
      X