Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30 suspension

Hi everybody !

I'm searching for a track/daily suspension for an E30 (325i, 86', France).

I live in Paris, it means I don't have tools or a garage...

I read Ground control coilovers are really stiff, is this true? And which one of the GC complete coilover kit for E30 should I pick?

Do you have other idea for complete suspension? I'm not going to have an agressive stance since I will need to park it underground.

Thank's !

If you're not in the States then GC are probably not the best option. If you want the tried and true go with some Bilstein shortened shocks and and some H&R springs, they'll ride firmer than stock but still very comfortable and no bounce whatsoever. As a European you should be able to find them pretty easily and cheaply

If you're set on Coilovers you could try Ksports or BC Racing. They're not too expensive, but you'll sacrifice reliability and almost certainly comfort.

Good luck man
    sigpic

Comment

Search man. There is a thread on the first page about E30 suspension.

Just be realistic with your driving. If you autocross, get GC or similar. If you want "hellafush" on cheap then hop on R3Vlimited.com and get in their coilover group buy.

If you're daily driving it, 90% of BMW people go H&R Sport springs with Bilstein Sport shocks. Upgrade your sway bar to reduce body roll. There is a reason it is the most popular suspension for E30s.

Comment

BC racing. Ride height adjustable without shock travel loss unlike ground control and half the price.

Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
        [i]I love dressing up!

But no really, I like to look distinguished when I step out of the car. People are like, "wonder what he does for living."
        I just reply, "your daughter, sir."

Massimo: You like the stance cars don't you?

Comment

swap to e36

Comment

Working...
          X