Clear All

• For sale audi a4 1.8t stanced

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
    120k Miles
    Full Service History
    MOT - March 2012
    Tax - Feb 2012
    £4000 ono

This is my Audi for sale, has been my pride and enjoy. Only selling as I now live on a farm and its not ideally suited to rural life. The car is in great condition. The interior is like new and the exterior is in similar condition with only a few stone chips on the front of the car.

The car has alot of extras including cruise control which is great for motorway cruising. It has dual climate control and factory upgraded sound system.

Since owning the car I have had fitted some Mercedes SL AMG Alloy wheels which I think suit the car amazingly well. These where fitted about 8 weeks ago with brand new tyres and at the same time brand new uprated height adjustable suspension.

I really will be sad to see this car go, it is a great, smart and fun car to drive with typical Audi build quality.

PRIVATE PLATE NOT INCLUDED

£4000 ono
    Thank You
    Any Questions please PM

Thank you so much for using our forum so well, I have enjoyed your input so very very much.
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Hahaha beat me to it AJ, at least he has 6 posts not just 1 like the last guy.

Comment

I don't input much on the forum, usually busy working or out enjoying my car/car's. I do intend to use the forum more tho and I currently visit the site daily to check out the new stories etc so be patient lol.

Comment

bump !£3,500!

Comment

Ignore that miserable gobshite.

-SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Bump! Still for sale, noone wants it? really? its all their ready to be driven and enjoyed, and if you want to put ur stamp on it, sell the wheels to fund some new ones. I was looking at putting Rota's on or some fifteen 52 tarmacs!

Comment

dude, it's a tiny community - no one here is going to buy your "stanced" car.
                Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Working...
                X