I've read through too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've read through too much

ok so I'm pretty new here, hello all, I posted an intro not to long ago when I owned a static civic buuuuuuuuuuuut I missed the e30 crowd so I bought another Now I'm gonna bag and I want to do the bag over coils thing. I'm new to the world of bags so please bare with me, its 4:06 am where I am and I have read through countless threads on many forums and I just would like to add to the abundance. SO my question is what is a good bag over coils set up for the front? and what options should I look into for the rear? I pretty much have all the other components for the set up picked out and ready to order but I'm still a noob so i want to make sure I get it right the first time around.

AND for your viewing pleasure the car

1987 325is (diving boards rule)
    104,000 original miles (1 P.O.)
    NO DASH CRACKS OR SEAT WEAR

yeh I know I'm no photographer.
    PLEASE just help me with my inquiry, If you wanna bash me on being a noob send a pm, dont fill my thread with bs

Anyone?!?!?

Comment

take a look at average_jerk's build thread...specifically the last couple of pages. you will see what he used in the rear. as far as the front, if you are set on building a bag over strut assembly, then you need the UAS bag.
      Originally posted by Kielan
      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

You can definitely run a bag over coil setup in the front with UAS AeroSport bags. Some customization is required for the rear but if you go with either the UAS Air House II or the Slam Specialties RE-5 you will be fine.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
        X