Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local Auto Shop for slamming cars (91748, Rowland Heights, CA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Auto Shop for slamming cars (91748, Rowland Heights, CA)

Anyone know of a good local auto shop that are willing to slam and work on slammed cars? I know most auto shops thinks it's retarded and give me the "WTF" look, and don't want to be liable for problems later. I live in Rowland Heights, CA 91748.

Do your own work. You'll save money, and you'll have way more pride in the car.
    StatusRacing.com
    Configure YOUR Seat Here
    Tel: 1.480.265.8600
    Email: sales@statusracing.com
    Fan us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by StatusRacing View Post
      that depends on what he needs done...

most people can't do their own alignments and other things of that nature..

Comment

Originally posted by StatusRacing View Post
        I would, but I don't have the tools to work the front suspension of my e46. I am trying to remove the front shock so I can remove the helper spring and bumpstop from it, but it seems pretty complicated, with having to undo tierod joints, lines, etc.

Comment

Rent them or make friends. You really don't need much... that's pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by userix View Post
            I would, but I don't have the tools to work the front suspension of my e46. I am trying to remove the front shock so I can remove the helper spring and bumpstop from it, but it seems pretty complicated, with having to undo tierod joints, lines, etc.
            All you need is a socket wrench and 3 sockets to do that. It's not hard, I did my fronts myself in about an hour.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Would I have to undo the tierods?

Comment

no you dont have to undo the tie rod ends to remove the strut

Comment

Working...
                X