Thursday Blursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Blursday

Today’s moved by so quickly, we almost forgot about the blog post! That’s why today is Thursday Blursday.

There’s also a blur of activity going on in every corner of the shop today. On the dyno, Anthony’s C55 hopped in for a quick ECU tune. In the mid-range, he ended up picking up 19 whp from the tune alone! This thing was already beastly, but now it’s got that extra little bit of panache that will give him the extra advantages anytime he chooses to race (on the track, of course, and only ever on the track).

In Luci’s corner, an old friend shows back up on the blog. The FMU Genesis is being prepared for nefarious purposes, and one of the things it needed most was a re-do on the paint job, which stood the test of time well, but will look better with a new coat of flat white. The fenders didn’t stand the test of time as well, so we’re cleaning those up before we paint, also. It sucks to roll hard, guys.

The front bumper already made its way into the paint booth, and the results so far are fantastic as always.

And finally, over in service, we’ve got a black Lamborghini Gallardo in for some service, one part of which is a brake job.

And here’s the rear stack in all its glory. Note the second caliper; on the Gallardo, the second caliper acts on behalf of the emergency brake only. And it can’t just be any old second caliper; it’s gotta be Brembo. Nothing but the finest for Sant’Agata.

Psst. Hey. Over here. Did you hear about this MotorUnion shindig? I hear all the cool kids are doing it. So should you. Peer pressure.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around
Working...
X