Looking for a Euro part in the US.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Euro part in the US.

Hey, I’m looking for someone to help me out. I have a 2011 Mazda 3 hatch (BL) 2.5l and im looking to get the euro rear fog light. I haven’t been able to find anyone who can get the part for me here in the US.

I will gladly pay for the parts, the shipping, your time/efforts and cover paypal/conversion fees.

I AM a real person, you can add me on facebook – facebook.com/OGLuc1f3r and I do really want this part.

Thanks guys!

Do a search for Dr.AK threads. He's been helping people out with parts, otherwise I could do it for you if you just let me know what it is etc

Comment

I may need this reversed, company won't ship wheels to the UK but then you can't buy them over here.

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Im coming over to florida end of october so I could bring one with me if i find one.
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

^win right there

Comment

Stinkinrich, what part of Florida are you coming to? I’m in Clearwater (Tampa area) if you’ll be within a few hour drive of this area that would definitely be the cleanest option.

I’m looking for the rear fog light for a 2010+ Mazda 3 hatch. I also need the socket/wiring that goes with it.

Like I said I’ll cover all costs:
            Light
            Harness
            Shipping
            +20% for your efforts

(Stinkin, if you can hand deliver it then ill give you the shipping fees also.)

If anyone can just post up the part numbers that would be awesome too. Ive tried using proxies to surf the eruo web but cant find a parts list for the US car not to mention the UK version.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Im staying in Orlando for two weeks, Haines City the second week.

I have no idea what im looking for, can you put a picture up? If i do get hold of one then itll be put in luggage without an issue im sure
              -SW|UK-

Comment

Blue car US, black car UK.

On the left side I have the clear triangle, it is a back up light (there are 2, one on each side)
                On the UK version the left side is red and used as a rear facing fog light while the right side remains a back up lamp.

Im looking for the red one.

once we find the part ill gladly pay you for it. and ill give you the extra money when we meet just so I have some kind of assurance ill receive the part. Ill either give you US money or I can paypal you when we meet if youd prefer a local currency.

Orlando is absolutely within my driving reason, hope this works out. Thank you so much!

Comment

the light circled yh?
                  -SW|UK-

Comment

no, above it.
                    above the "3" looks clear with a red center (on the right side of the 2 lights side by side.)

Comment

The lights on the boot lid itself...

Comment

so just the lamps that are on the tailgate ?

edit..I understand now
                        -SW|UK-

Comment

Comment

I know you understand but ill over explain it just to triple check.

There are 6 lights on the rear of the car.

Two are very low to the ground and are just reflectors (you circled one)
                            There are 2 on the car body, they are the brake lights/turn signals.
                            There are 2 on the boot (we call it a hatch) on the left side (in the UK) it is a red light [rear facing fog light] and on the right side it is a clear light [reverse light]

I am after the rear facing fog light, the red light on the boot (hatch)

Comment

Funny you want to do this mod, most UK Ford Focus owners get the US style rear fog lights to make them both clear rather than having 1 red lol

Always the case of wanting what you don't have.

Comment

Working...
                              X