Arch/Fender Roller....Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch/Fender Roller....Advice

Myself and a friend of mine are looking into buying one between us, is there anything a man needs to look at when buying one. Do they all do the same job or is there a brand that outshines the rest?

I'd appreciate anyones advice or experiences with particular rolling tools!!
    Instagram @vave_dirgo

most people buy either the Eastwood of PBM one
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Any links?

Is this a POS or do they do the same job?

Instagram @vave_dirgo

Comment

It's a simple machine, I don't see how you could go wrong with that one.

Only different one I've seen so far is the Part Shop Max, designed with a shorter arm for cars that don't have a lot of room from hub to fender.

Comment

In my experience, all fender rollers are not created equally. The first one I bought I spent $175 on and it broke on the second car I used it on. I think it was a euro-spec/dtm-spec brand. After that I got an Eastwood, and I still have an Eastwood.

Comment

Do you apply a lot of pressure when rolling arches or is it done very gradually?
            Instagram @vave_dirgo

Comment

I have a cheap ebay one, done a couple of arches now with no problems. BMW arches too which are meant to be tougher. If it does break I'll just get someone to reweld it, all they are is a scissor jack and wheel really.

Comment

Right I'll go with the ebay one id say, your prob talking about the same one I linked if your in the UK. Thanks for the advice lads, much appreciation!

Ye can lock her up!
                Instagram @vave_dirgo

Comment

Yeah I clicked the link, but mines red not black, paid a little less too.

Comment

Working...
                  X