X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall meet!

we need to organize one asap.

i think it should be a new york meet.
    that way, jersey/ct/ri?/new york/some parts of penn could come.

Comment

NY or Boston area both work with me.

Why not make it in Providence and be central to everyone? I organized an e30 meet last fall at the Providence Place Mall Dave&Busters and it worked out pretty good.

Comment

this thng going to happen?

Comment

I know I'm a new guy around here, but I'd love to see some of the local rides before people put them into winter mode (which I sadly already had to do)

Representing Rhode Island

Comment

If you don't mind hanging out with dubbers, come to our weekly meet tomorrow night at Cilantro's in Coventry. Pretty much all the RI members on here go- it would be sweet to get some well-mannered non-euro cars to join.

Comment

Tomorrow isn't good for me with work, but if it's a weekly thing, I'm sure I can make it out one of these days. As far as hanging out with some Euro guys, that's fine by me, I just want to see some people who care about their cars and doing it right.

Representing Rhode Island

Comment

We look forward to seeing you then

Comment

dude im an hour north of nyc so somewhere not to far outt would be great.

if you guys wanna try for somewhere on the ny/jersy border, then hit me up

Comment

Posting for a friend.

Saturday: Nov 21,2009
                    Locatoin: Providence Place Mall Garage
                    Time: 8:00-9:00pm
                    The winter is coming up, My350z.com are doing one last meet before the winter comes, mostly Z's and G's are going to be there.
                    Some are planning on going to Dave & Busters after; so it should be a good time.
                    If anyone from the area can make this, that would be great.

Comment

i just missed this i would of loved to come out, hopefully there will be a meet come spring time.

Comment

pinoy here.. norcal-socal guy but I hang out in NY-NJ once a month on weekends.

Comment

Working...
                        X