Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project P.I.M.P - cannons new ride

Right Cracker Jacks..

The Blister BN 200sx is now living in Germany with its new owner.. so i thought i would do a criss cross and go for something totally different..

So on Wednesday I picked up a 2002 BMW 745i v8 .. had it 2 days now so its time for me to actually run through the bad ass specs on the BMW and why I chose it as a project and Low 'N' Lush Project

For what I paid for the car it came with 90k miles on the car, a full BMW service history with loads of stamps, tax, mot, and a warranty

The cars original price from the factory was 73k with the additional extras to follow (inc pics)

Remote electric open and close boot with soft close, full closure alarm with all windows and sun roof that closes,
    Rear heated seats with electric memory for headrests

Rear cup holder with dual 12v soctets in the rear (for 2x laptops or ipads etc) and custom climate for each side of the rear of the car

Fridge and cooled compartment in the centre console, BMW I-Drive system, Heated front seats AND Air Cooled front seats (air con through the seats for a cool bum)

In the front end you have a wireless phone with with direct lines to BMW assistance and and SOS button in the roof hard wired through a facotry hands free kit for both front passengers, above that you have the dual air con with outside smell stopper (yes its a thing), Also infront of the passenger front seat in the dash you have a 6 disk CD changer and another cd/dvd reader in the centre console for filmage etc, the grey square is a pop out dialing pad for the phone

and above that you have the dual screen SAT NAV (full screen or just right hand side) and TV (left hand side only)

Ontop of this the car has full soft close doors so if you close the door 95% of the way so its adjar the car softly closes the door for you so it doesnt slam.. and there is so much more to list.. like the lights under the door handles and factory 19" M-sport Split rims in staggered fitment

__________________________________________________ _________________

So today after writing this I decided the wheels needed a damn good polish, so after 1 hour on a 3" spot on 1 wheel I decided this was an inhuman task and I needed a machine.. but i didnt have one, so set about t-cutting the whole car on any scratches and marks I could spot,

On these 1st 2 the mark is to the right of the door handle bout 6" long like a key mark ... the 2nd pic is it gone thanks t-cut

BEFORE

AFTER

also then blacked all the trims on the car and polished the chrome surrounds on the doors inc the door sills (need to do it again though)

I then went back to the wheels with willpower and did my best to get some of the years of dirt off them

and as we havent got any 272 heroes stickers yet.. I decided these 2 will have to do for now

so at the moment.. the car is shiney as fooook and looks like this

SPRING AND TINTS EN ROUTE... then private plate time

AND FINALLY!!!!

one for you crackers to photoshop down 40mm for me

----------------------------------------------------------------------

THE PLANS!!!! are....

- SPRINGS 1st - 35mm drop for now
    source some sort of front splitter
    - New exhaust (still stealthed) but to let the v8 Burble sound better
    - Tints on the whole car only light smoke tints though
    - Private Plate
    - ............ work out new plans

Thanks for reading....

sorry for the pic whorage

o and a cheeky one courtesy of Daze Coop of the cars 1st appearance at the meets

Comment

Loving the interior gizmo's, sweet score! But 35mm? I'd just run it like it is until 200mm is on the cards

Comment

how about 120 mm or 40mm

Comment

Looks good even with nothing done

I like that the S14 sold to germany because I have a Chance to see it now

Comment

possible new idea

Courtesy of David 'Daze' Cooper at 272 heroes.com

im full on loving this.. massively

Comment

Not the colour id pick for a gangster whip :/

Spec sounds sweet though.
              -SW|UK-
              Education - Knowledge - Power
              insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Liking this.

Comment

Love all the gadgets especially AC for ya bum :p

Comment

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                    Not the colour id pick for a gangster whip :/

Spec sounds sweet though.

who said gangster.. im going for pimp/US army spec for banter

Comment

run it on air,static+, cut springs just massively low with that paint job or go home
                      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

7s are legit!
                        this doesn't need anything crazy imo, just low with some nice fitment and dem bitchz be goin crazii.

btw, your arm rest is totally a dick

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jack25 View Post
                            7s are legit!
                            this doesn't need anything crazy imo, just low with some nice fitment and dem bitchz be goin crazii.

btw, your arm rest is totally a dick

hahahahah dammit.. the head moves up and down as well

joys of heated seats

aim is to run it low, but be able to still use as a dialy

flag poles are fricking expensive, so far no found any under 150quid

Comment

Don't ruin it clean it up smooth bits , slam it on some nice wheels job done !

Less is more with these i feel !

Comment

Working...
                              X