Hellaflush UK - Sept 17th 2011 - Wembley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellaflush UK - Sept 17th 2011 - Wembley

It is back on ! Mixed in with the JDM Allstars Drift Final at Wembley (which is awesome because that was going to be my next 'meet' if it wasn't for Players the day after)

Since our past event in the UK was cancelled, we only felt it was right to make up that event. After conversations with friends from the UK, we only felt it would be right to do a show in conjunction with Drift Allstars. Fatlace & Drift Allstars are proud to announce Hellaflush UK at Wembley Stadium, September 17th, 2011 for the Finals of Drift Allstars. Yes, this September. We’re welcoming cars of all makes and models to join us at this event that represent the Hellaflush Lifestyle! Register now as space will be limited to 200 cars!

As said, this is the day before Players down in London, so for me it is perfect. I am about to try get registration entry now if the site worked. I understand that also with it being the day before Players a lot will be prepping their cars. Either way, here is the heads up.

niiiiiiiccceee!
    but the link isnt working :/
    L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

Yeah, whole fatlace site is down. Hopefully not because of traffic for this lol

Comment

oh im so just going to the teeshirts, will be rage if there arn't stands
        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Haha, want any Lowly Gents stuff?

Booked already, who else is on it?

Comment

Definitely booking myself in on this.
            I'll be at Players next day too, so that's gonna be one helluva weekend.

*EDIT - Also, sucks for them that the person who designed the flyer can't proof-read very well. "HELLFLUSH UK". Satanic bog flushing?
            Last edited by Stampers; 08-04-2011, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Jorge yes I want some, you got?
              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

No, I'll start a thread over weekend with what people want so we can sort out an order for Andrew to send over.

Comment

Yeah i hope to be at this one {by train tho } as the e30 is still on the ramps waiting for new parts due to lack of cash, ive seen some of your faces n cars in pics so i will say hi if i recognize any of you
                  Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

i want some low gents stuff

Comment

I shall make a thread tomorrow!

Comment

Niall Gunn who is one of the people who organise JDM Allstars and I had spoken previously about a SWUK show area, he has just emailed to ask if we were still interested.

This would mean no HFUK registration, we would all be together in our own area too. I prefer this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                          Niall Gunn who is one of the people who organise JDM Allstars and I had spoken previously about a SWUK show area, he has just emailed to ask if we were still interested.

This would mean no HFUK registration, we would all be together in our own area too. I prefer this.
                          So how is gonna work? we gonna meet at some point to go all together in?
                          Ground is the limit, but never forget the speed humps!!

Comment

It isn't gonna happen unless we get some more names down. Then I'll arrange it with Niall, I assume we will have our own area near HFUK but just for SWUK.

Comment

not sure if i will be at this one now.

Comment

Working...
                              X