911 Porsche Wheels on E46

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 911 Porsche Wheels on E46

Im a total newbie when it comes to fitment. I have an opportunity to buy a set of SIMMONS 18" 911 wheels and the price is so rediculous that I can not pass up. They are staggered and I would like too know if anyone has ever doen this and if adapters or hub redrilling is the best way to go.

Please be gentle as I am going to look at these in an hour and wanted to have some ideas from you before I go.
    Attached Files

Are the bolt patterns the same as your car?

Comment

No the e46 is 5x120 while the porsche is 5x130. Looking at them you may not be able to run adaptors due to the offsets. A stanced e46 member should be able to tell you what offsets you should be shooting for. wheels look great though.

Erik

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerteck View Post
        No the e46 is 5x120 while the porsche is 5x130. Looking at them you may not be able to run adaptors due to the offsets. A stanced e46 member should be able to tell you what offsets you should be shooting for. wheels look great though.

Erik
        Actually you are 100% right. I just got off the phone with Fred Goeske at www.wheelsadapters.com and he quoted me at $365 for all four adapters made of billet alcoa alluminum. I did specify that they needed to be hub and wheel centric. Right?

He did ask what size I would need and I was not sure what to say. Any stanced e46 guys wana jump in here that would be great. I believe the 911 wheels have offsets in the 50's.

Comment

Give info on offset and how wide they are.
          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

should be ET50 front ET65 rear on porsche 911 - 7.5 j front and 10j rear. which mean adaptors in the 15-40mm depending upon poke required will work.

Comment

It may fit with adapters, but the rears will be too close and fronts will be super narrow. Porsche and BMW offsets are not similar.
              4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

Working...
              X