The next meet....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next meet....

So, ignoring the Summer Slam for a moment I think we need to get the next get-together organised.

I fancy a change. Not just a big ass carpark with people stood around in little cliques.

Few criteria:

1. Must be within 30 minutes of Milton Keynes.
    2. Must be cheap/free.
    3. Must have a nice flat parking area.

What do you all fancy and when do you fancy it...? Imagine this will be one of the last big meets before the end of show season, with maybe a Christmas one afterwards...?

were ever it is i will be there, not missing it for the 5th time

Comment

I think Dons' stadium is the only real option...free, relatively flat, trouble free.
      Anywhere like Dunstable's white lion retail park will attract idiots and unwanted attention.
      I suppose the staples Car Park opposite the old hockey stadium is a possibility?

iPhone Repairs...www.badapplerepairs.com

Comment

jorge, find an old/unused air field / awesome back drop!
        Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

More along the lines I was thinking Andy...

Comment

ill have a google for abandoned places in mk and surround areas tonight

Comment

We use the Morrisons for the Honda Culture meets in MK as it is out of the way

You looking for a nice back drop?
              The UK's newest and sickest Honda club
              Honda Culture

Comment

Originally posted by ajk View Post
                ill have a google for abandoned places in mk and surround areas tonight
                Only problem with these sorts of places is vandalism.
                these sorts of places have galss all over the place, and I can understand 1 person getting a puncture being bad enough but 30 odd lowered cars needing a spare? Hmmm...

The abandoned theme sounds cool, but it's a bit iffy with ground clearance/condition of the parking area.
                The good thing about MK Stadium is it's flat, and used regularly so is always clean/clear.

Comment

Get yourselves down to Summerslam assholes

Comment

It is still just a retail carpark. I fancy a change, be it a multistorey like Bluewater or like Andy says an old airfield.

Pug306 used to have their meets at a nice central airfield but it was locked up a few years ago now.

Genuinely can't afford it now Hayden. Would cost me over £100+ in fuel alone which is why we need to think more central.

Comment

This place looks awesome for a little stop over ie no food etc, zoom out of street view and look how long the driveway is backing onto the digging site etc + tunnel... Just don't make the next meet date near the end of August

Comment

Nah I don't think it'll be til September now actually.

Comment

How about we do it at an unused drag strip, where we can set up a business in whoring.

Whatever you sort out, make sure its on a date when i have my wheels on my car bitches....

Comment

4 Engaine Drive, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom - abandoned gym/swimming pool that was on fire in 2009? i don't know what it's like got a big enough car park by google maps... not that interesting back drop

will google more

Comment

crash a sunday market?

Comment

Working...
                              X