Cleaned-UK Mid Summer 2011 National Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaned-UK Mid Summer 2011 National Meet

All in the flyer! Convoys will be going from all over the country, which can be found on FB by searching "Cleaned-UK Mid Summer 2011 Meet" and I will post them up here when I have them.

Last national meet was huge, best part of 200 cars and everyone was well behaved so went down well with the Police who were happy for us to stay there

Cleaned Ibiza FR For Sale

Please spread the word if you could guys and post the flyers around the forums and FB

Comment

Might come along, but a big might. Ace is the week before with maybe Bournemouth the week or two after.

Comment

Get it done man! Was a great day last time, despite the rain huge turn out and the police didn't bother us at all! KFC and Franky and Benny's acorss the way too! Haa!

Comment

I went to the last one was a good day so im there il grab all my friends also should be another good day

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
            Might come along, but a big might. Ace is the week before with maybe Bournemouth the week or two after.
            What's going on at Ace that day?
            SimonF. UK to straya emigrant.

Current: Aus Silvia S13
            Previous; UK Civic DX, B16A conversion, fitted - sold and written off by new owner

Comment

Honda culture and friends, thought you'd already be going

Comment

Working...
              X