Free car + vinyl + boredom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free car + vinyl + boredom

Under my advise, my parents bought a BMW E39 wagon to replace their old problematic wagon, and gave me the problem wagon for free. With front wheel drive and newer tires this gives me a decent winter road dog, so I wanted to have some fun with it. $30 worth of vinyl and two hours of time so far (mostly spent cutting out the shapes), Ill finish it up tomorrow or the next day.
    I want to be able to sell this as soon as any snow that winter may "bless" me with vanishes, so without doing anything perminant or over a budget of $50, anyone have any other ideas?

Yesterday

Today

[

Grenade... Lol

a vinyl one... Not a real one
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

Nice, I can dig it.

Comment

lol sick I've been contemplating something like this on my car for shits and gigs

IG: @_olliee

Comment

looks good, but needs more vinyl, less white.

Comment

You should either do the whole car or just the hood in the camo. Itd be kinda cool if just the hood was camo'd out.
            Allen
            flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

I guess you didnt read the post. Im doing the whole car, I haven't finished it yet.
              [

Comment

I did not know what you meant by "finishing it up". I agree with less white and more camo though.
                Allen
                flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

Check, more camo, got it
                  [

Comment

Camo is cool, slam it.

Winter beater + slam = snowplow
                    Originally posted by da3bous
                    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                    X