Fatlace group buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatlace group buy?

So i was looking at 3 tee and a plate surround it's $100 thats fine but shipping is $40 so fuck that, anyone want in?

Id have to take moneys befor ordering/ i don't mind if someone else places the order but i want in on the scene cloths.

ajk's: order..

Fatlace License Plate Frame - TEAL $10.00 X 1
    $10.00

Creme de la Creme - BLK
    Size: Medium $30.00 X 1
    $30.00

1999 - BLK
    $30.00

Cursive OG - KLY
    $30.00

TOTAL: $100.00

I'll add more if i don't have to pay so goddamn much in postage
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Ha, maybe, except I have the Cursive OG in KLY so fuck off buying that

Comment

Dont worry I'll phone you to make sure we arnt matching, or maybe jus toy make sure we are

Noone else then? I'm sure if it was worth there while they would offer something off $wise if there is any intrest I'll get on the case!

This isn't a tread to commit to buying just expressing intrest so I can have a word..
      Doesn't have to just be fatlace, stance nation or w.e I'll buy a few tees from most places!

Comment

Well I'll get onto Rally when the SW store is back up to get a box of SW tees sent over.

I'll probably spend a few quid on stuff from there if you are ordering though Andy, just let us know when you want to order and I'll look on the site the day before.

Comment

There's a few things I'd like if your offering Andy

Lemme know when your ordering and I'll see what I want.

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

like asap? well more like the 25th when i get payed again.. so as near after to then as possible i want new tees.

Jorge yeah ill rep a few stanceworks tees as well! you can sort that one out <3

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
              Well I'll get onto Rally when the SW store is back up to get a box of SW tees sent over.
              I'm game. Should be ready very very soon.

Comment

Oh yay Nice one Rally!!

Comment

i may bee in, pay day soon

Comment

I'm going to ram your maybes up your arse jonny. <3

Comment

Andy just let us know when you are placing the order. I get paid 28th but still got enough money from last pay day too lol so whenever is good.

Comment

Working...
                      X