Neek from LV 09 Scion XB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neek from LV 09 Scion XB

Hello, its neek from las vegas, I have a 09 scion xb on ABC exclusives wheels

Fronts 18x9 + 15 Rear 18x10.5 +30 on 215/40/18 & 225/40/18 nankangs

Little more about me : http://fatlace.com/interviews/neek

WHERESNEEK.COM

We already have a Neek

Comment

welcome and like your blog

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

welcome. Scion looks good

Comment

on your blog:

"A to B

People say a car gets them from point A to point B and thats all they care about. But what about the time getting there? Yes you play your music and roll down your windows to start the day. But for me the feeling is different, when you feel your ride looks dope it changes your perspective on the ride to point B. I get a natural high cruising around. A new mod here and a new mod there, you just can't wait to roll with it. The best is when you cruise with your friends with the same taste as you, overtaking the road one by one as people look and stare in amazement. The feeling is priceless."

I could never have put it better myself. Awesome Box dude, car looks sweet.
          SeenItcrew.com

Comment

Nice Scion. Welcome to the site!

Comment

I agree with Joe Flacco, that quote sums up a feeling I've never put into words. Awesome car.

Comment

Love the car. Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Flacco View Post
                  on your blog:

"A to B

People say a car gets them from point A to point B and thats all they care about. But what about the time getting there? Yes you play your music and roll down your windows to start the day. But for me the feeling is different, when you feel your ride looks dope it changes your perspective on the ride to point B. I get a natural high cruising around. A new mod here and a new mod there, you just can't wait to roll with it. The best is when you cruise with your friends with the same taste as you, overtaking the road one by one as people look and stare in amazement. The feeling is priceless."

I could never have put it better myself. Awesome Box dude, car looks sweet.
                  All this.

Comment

Nice! Serious stretch. Welcome.

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Working...
                      X