New to the scene..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the scene..

Hi Guys, I'm Carl from Kent.. Was talking to some guys at Modified Live about some plans I have for the future, and they suggested I sign up here and a couple of other places..

Had my E46 328Ci since March, and have mainly just been sorting out little bits of cosmetic details to get to a platform I'm happy with.. Anyway, picked up a set of 18" OEM rims as a temporary measure just because I've got something against reps, and I couldn't stand to live with the 17" seven spokes that came on the car.. Next up were some FK AK Streets, with which I've dropped the car 80mm all round.. Had to put 215/35/18's on the 9" rears to avoid scrubbing because of the offset, but I reckon that's still a relatively mild stretch..

Anyway, here's some pics from Modified Live the weekend before last, and I expect I'll be picking your brains as I'd like to go a little lower with a little more camber, on slightly bigger wheels

Lolol Josh goan be mad.

Looks alright as far as E46s with scene wings go, definitely done better than most. Wheels kill the car though get some replacements on there quickly.

Comment

That wing looks pretty sik, always loved your Jorge, what happened to it?
      Defo about the wheels... although some "scene" wheels would go down quite well with the wing graff/bombing...not seen anything like that done on a beemer before?...
      Just a thought

Oh and welcome btw

iPhone Repairs...www.badapplerepairs.com

Comment

Spent hours peeling them off and binning the lot of them lol

Comment

Car looks good man. I like the wing way more than others, probably because its not made up of the stickers from that book off amazon which EVERYONE buys

#LOSING

Comment

Thanks chaps - The wing's actually a single sheet of vinyl rather than actual stickers, my job came in useful in that respect..

As I said, wheels are temporary.. I was thinking of these in a 9 1/2" flavour at the rear, and 8 1/2" at the front.. Was hoping you gents might be able to give me a little advice on the perfect offset for the E46 though, as I'm sick of dicking around with spacers, and these particular wheels let you choose your offset from about 5 options..

Incidentally, the centres would be sprayed Cyan, almost Tiffany Blue since the car will be sprayed white over the winter.

Comment

10 or there abouts I suppose, front and rear. I run ET0 17x8 and ET5 17x9 + a little camber.

Comment

Welcome to SW car looks clean look forward to new updates
                Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

aint feelin the wing but its a really nice car overall just needs some shoes
                  LURKIN' WHILE YOU WERE WORKIN'

Comment

Working...
                  X