Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 G35 Coupe AIR RIDE

Hi guys,

So i sold my E46, and i bought a 2007 G35 Coupe... im looking for a good/reliable Air ride setup, complete... I live in europe.. and its hard as it is to find parts for G35 over here, so i need a company which can help me from A to Z.

Can you guys help me, or point me in the right direction?

Were you thinking about doing full air struts or would you be interested in a bag over coil setup?

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Ok, i dont know if i mentioned in my original post, but i am a noob when it comes to air rides...

Which is better? What is the difference?

Comment

Air struts are usually a better alternative because they are actually designed for your car but there are a bunch of guys out there that are happy with the bag over coil setups. The only issue with bag over coils is that they are a little less reliable in terms of parts failing quicker than air struts but if you have coilovers already, upgrading to air with a bag over coil setup is less expensive. I've personally ridden in a few 350z's with D2 air struts and they ride really nice. They also have threaded strut bodies so you can achieve the perfect stance when laying out.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

I can't help you besides telling you Rali, Will, and the rest of the guys at BagRiders are top notch and will get you straight.

Comment

Working...
          X