Pearly White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearly White

Regular Z32s are always nice to see; stanced-out Z32s in good condition are even better. But a minty fresh Z32 with less than 40k on the odometer? Yes, please.

This one is in for your good-ol’ regular maintenance. The new owner of this car picked it up after the Z32 had been sitting for some time, so it’s running a tad rough. Physically, however, this car is next to perfect. Aside from the aftermarket exhaust, the rest of this car looks as stock as the day it rolled off the factory floor.

And it’s got the best middle ground between a ragtop and a hard top ever. T-Tops!

If you thought it was just the exterior that’s in wonderful condition, check out the interior. Somebody call the 1990’s, they want their carpeted body panels back. And by the way, that carpet? Excellent condition.

The leather’s featuring almost no cracking, either. Obviously there’s some signs of age, but these seats are in better condition than many 2000s-era leather seats we’ve seen.

Attention to detail in this interior is fantastic. Every nook and cranny of this car is clean.

And with the mileage, how can you beat it? You can’t, really.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Wow that is one funky interior, love it

Comment

damn, that is one minty fresh car!
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

So fresh, all round sweet car. I want that interior!

Comment

Working...
        X