2002 Dodge Neon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Dodge Neon

You guys seem to be the experts and I was wondering is there any air bag system out there for my car that I can trust? I am looking for a reliable digital system. This is a daily driver. The only performance modification that I am looking to do in the future is put in a stock SRT-4 motor; and even then I do not want to break any speed records. I take care of my car and drive like a grandma ) and even with the swap I will still drive like one. lol. The only other thing I do with my car is show it. Thank you for your time and help.

contact the guys at airlift, Accuair, bagriders. links are on the right unless you're on the mobile version

Comment

yea air bagit has the struts for the neon but its 1800 just for the struts. not shure about the others. i spent almost 4 grand on my 02 neon just for front and back. you could proly juice it with accumulators for less depending on your shop. im at 1900 installed for a 2 pump with accumulators 10 switch at the place that quoted me in colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by jiggie View Post
        yea air bagit has the struts for the neon but its 1800 just for the struts. not shure about the others. i spent almost 4 grand on my 02 neon just for front and back. you could proly juice it with accumulators for less depending on your shop. im at 1900 installed for a 2 pump with accumulators 10 switch at the place that quoted me in colorado.
        Don't buy anything from AirBagIt. The quality is really bad and a safety hazard. You're better off going with D2 struts

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
        X