Good tire for 13"/15" wide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good tire for 13"/15" wide

I've been trying to figure this out for a while and i'm having a hard time finding someone who can help me out. I even tried hot rod companys ect.. and no one can help me out. Even the Auszoku guys couldn't help me.

I need a tire that'll fit on a 15"x15" wheel. From what I have gathered these are my choices:

295/50 which has a 26.7"OD (I need close to 25") and a 12.2" section width
    325/50 but its huge 27.9" OD though it has a 13" SW

Which of those 2 would be the better option? Or will someone point me in the right direction?

For the 13" I figure 275/50 which has a 26.1OD and 11.3" section width, would that be a good choice?

thanks for the help, I would love to get everything ready so I can put the car together already. - Sam
    -Sam
    W126 420SEL & 500SEL

dude running 15x15 on that toaster said he had to run slicks. dunno if that helps any.

Comment

pics? do you know what tire size he had?
      -Sam
      W126 420SEL & 500SEL

Comment

i don't even remember where i saw it but they were huge. i think they size em differently, might be something worth lookin into though.

Comment

Ya I know and I don't know how to read it. There is not a lot of info out there. I may have to get some tires and some wheels and just try shit till something works but I would sincerely rather have at least a tiny bit of direction before getting parts like that. It's not like they'll go to waste but I don't really want to order 10 wheels haha (although they are so cheap you could only get one LH for the price of all 10)
          -Sam
          W126 420SEL & 500SEL

Comment

nah... better to figure it out before you start spendin. s**t never gets done that way.

Comment

Go for 295/50R15 with the 15x15s. Here's a picture of them.

Nice Stretch!!!!

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize this was an old thread.

Comment

Working...
              X