$ for a front Juice setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $ for a front Juice setup?

I know a few people here have experience with hydraulics, and being that I know nothing about the subject but have been doing a little research, I was curious if someone could give me a rough estimate for a hydro system on the front of that <-------. I'm looking for strictly up and down both front together, the rear will be static with a 3" block and hangers from the current pic. I dont need any fancy controller boxes, cables hanging out of the truck, I just want a cheap setup with the minimum to lift it up to drive then drop it at meets. I dont want to bounce, dont want to 3 wheel, dont want to go side to side, I just want controls to lift the truck when driving then lay it out.

Thanks in advance guys! (PS: I know it's a truck, but anything can be stanced Not looking to lay frame, just want to tuck my rims against the fenders. Adjustable suspension is the only way with this vehicle. )
    Last edited by kaidotech; 06-24-2011, 02:13 AM.
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

One pump, one dump, one check, one slowdown, two cylinders, and a 12 volt battery will be 90% of the cost.

Comment

Working...
    X