Living at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living at home

How many people live with their parents? Is it a problem with the ladies ?

After 2 years of being on my own I have decided to move back for a while. The main reason is because my roommate is bailing on me for a girl so rather than get a 1 bedroom I have decided that I want to pursue my dreams of traveling. I'll be able to save even more than what I'm already saving so it should be a reality soon.

I get along with my family so I don't think it'll be a problem.

Still living at home, only a senior at HS
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
      Still living at home, only a senior at HS

lol well that makes sense

Comment

I went away for college my freshman year. Was way too harsh on my wallet, so I moved back home. Currently finishing all my Gen Ed classes then moving back out again. I loved being on my own but did not love the debt I was racking up. And yes it is a major problem trying to have privacy with girls, my dad is retired and my mom works outta the house = never having the house to myself = no sexy time with girls, at my house anyways.
        Allen
        flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by abest521 View Post
          I went away for college my freshman year. Was way too harsh on my wallet, so I moved back home. Currently finishing all my Gen Ed classes then moving back out again. I loved being on my own but did not love the debt I was racking up. And yes it is a major problem trying to have privacy with girls, my dad is retired and my mom works outta the house = never having the house to myself = no sexy time with girls, at my house anyways.
          I'm a little concerned about what girls will think but then again most of the girls my age live with their parents so fuck it. I'm moving back to save money for me/my plans and I don't have a girl at the moment so I don't care. Although if I do happen to bring girls back, it shouldn't be a problem because I work the night shift so I'm off during the day while my dad will be working, mom will be working and little bro will be at school. That'll make it better since I won't actually be seeing them every second of the day.

Comment

Yea thats not too bad. I am lucky I am going to school and have 2 jobs or else I would be going crazy with being around my family all the time. With girls; I've just had to come up with creative ways to see them mainly back seat of my car in a random parking lot haha.
            Allen
            flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

I still live with my parents, though I go to college halfway across the country from them.
              -George
              flickr

Comment

Another thing that makes me not want to get a 1 bedroom is the fact that it is boring as hell. It's not like a dorm where you have people all around you. It's stupid. I have few friends these days that live around me still and when everyone is busy with school and work I just sit in my apartment all day. It's quite depressing haha. I think living at home will be better. Atleast I'll have my 2 cats to keep me company all the time.

Comment

I'm about to be 22 and still live with my parents...FML
                  It sucks when the University you attend is only 8 miles from where your parents live, then you don't really have a valid excuse to move out. I'd be out if my parents paid for it, but my money goes into nights at the bars, and car parts. I have really cool parents though, so drinking and having girls over has never been an issue. However, if you pick up a random at a bar you have to come up with a reason why you can't go to your house. Most say it's cool and we can go to their house/apartment, or I take them back to my good friends house. He has an awesome pad, and his roomates are never there, so I pretend one of the rooms is mine

Comment

Originally posted by E36Bimmer93 View Post
                    I'm about to be 22 and still live with my parents...FML
                    It sucks when the University you attend is only 8 miles from where your parents live, then you don't really have a valid excuse to move out. I'd be out if my parents paid for it, but my money goes into nights at the bars, and car parts. I have really cool parents though, so drinking and having girls over has never been an issue. However, if you pick up a random at a bar you have to come up with a reason why you can't go to your house. Most say it's cool and we can go to their house/apartment, or I take them back to my good friends house. He has an awesome pad, and his roomates are never there, so I pretend one of the rooms is mine

haha, I had a 1 bedroom for a year and then a 2 bedroom for almost a year and both are less than 5 miles from my parents house Kind of lame but I just moved out to get the feel for it. Can't move away because my jobs are here and so is the college I attend. I'm over the whole "live on your own yeah! it's awesome woooo!" thing so F it, I'm moving back. I'm just going to blame it on my roommate when girls ask why I don't have my own place haha. I honestly don't care though. I have my reasons for moving home
                    Last edited by 325irollin; 10-29-2009, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Living at home means free food I kind of like living at home. But, being a freshman in college and only 17 (18 on Sunday! send me stuff ), I kind of have to still and it's not bad at all.

-Michael

Comment

Pretty much set to move in to a house just down the street from my dorm with two friends.

Two car garage, all mine.
                        YES.

Comment

i still live at home but am planning to move out this comming summer. it all depends on how old you are. if you're like 30 then its kinda a creeper move to live with the rents and scope the ladies at the same time. but i can definately understand how it's financially responsible. so kudos to you on makin a smart choice and im sure there are plenty of ladies that would love the fact that you're living at home

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                            Pretty much set to move in to a house just down the street from my dorm with two friends.

Two car garage, all mine.
                            YES.
                            you continue to leav out the fact that il be moving in too. i dont think you want me to . . . .

Comment

I forgot what it is like to be young...
                              -Jay

Comment

Working...
                              X