roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roll call

I'm around everywhere from bellingham to seattle and seen a few stanced cars around but only one i have a name to put with I wanna try to get of whos on here and who i'm missing
    slammed yellow s2k on white te37s/grids? -

turquois mk2 jetta -

mk6 jetta wagon on kt2s - tim

previa - shawn

red e30 -

black xb red wheels -

white mx6 white wheels -

blue mk3 jetta -

red a6 avant -
    Last edited by Rebounder; 08-29-2011, 07:53 PM.
    Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
    The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
    P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

the dark blue sportwagen is definitely owned by Tim.. don't know the others
    [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

I gotta know... Who has the badass stanced red a6 avant with the colormatched cargo container?
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

anyone?

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Working...
        X