Micra featured in Banzai!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micra featured in Banzai!

My feature in Banzai Magazine is now out!

cool story bro?
    Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Shit needs to be dropped and ditch the badboy bonnet

Comment

Sweet man, just a few added touches to hit and it will loom brill

and the badboy bonnet i like

Comment

Still too high, and still needs spacers. Musta said that for a year now at least.

Comment

Not going to lie, i'm not entirely sure how that' feature worthy, especially in Banzai.

Look's tidy though, and congrats on the feature.
            SimonF. UK to straya emigrant.

Current: Aus Silvia S13
            Previous; UK Civic DX, B16A conversion, fitted - sold and written off by new owner

Comment

Not feature worthy? Probs one of the only well modified Micras in the UK,if you had seen any project build you'll see what work has been put into the car.

As i said,i would go lower,but without spending £600+ on coilovers,i cant. I've already cut the springs to its max while still keeping it drivable for a daily basis.

The car's overall height is alot lower than any other Micra,just cos the wheels arent tucked right into the arch,doesnt mean its not lowered enough

Comment

Congrats on the feature
                Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Yeah but all the money you've spent elsewhere on it, surely you could have put that into the coilovers which are much more needed.

Comment

fair play for getting featured, but i think you can tell by peoples comments, your on the wrong forum
                    This is a stance orientated forum, if you havnt got coilovers, over here your doing it wrong.
                    sorry buddy
                    L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

Yeah as Josh said, plus you car can never be 'low enough' lol

Comment

Congrats.
                        Needs coilover badly, cut springs must be hideous to drive with.

Comment

Haha you shouldnt of got a feature the second you mentioned to them its on chopped springs, now all the rude boys are gona nick nannys mirca and chop the springs...£600 on coileys is nothing really?

Comment

Congrats on the feature dude, agree with the above about the lows mate but apreciate the hard work that's gone in to this
                            Keyne On Dubs Monthly Meet - First Sunday Of Every Month At Beefeater CMK MK9 3BZ - 1pm Onwards - All Welcome - https://www.facebook...147826145314155

Comment

What springs have you fitted, I was gonna drop my misses micra the lowest springs I could find was 60mm which should provide a nice drop for my bird, but I heard you can fit corsa coilovers from eBay onto the k11 micra with a lil bit of fabrication work..which will help you get lower on the cheap if your on a tight budget.

Comment

Working...
                              X