E36 Airbox Question/Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 Airbox Question/Idea

im a total noob, so be nice. a while ago my aunt gave me her auto bmw 320i e36, and i was pretty stoked, since ive been into stanceworks for a while. anyway, ive been doing stuff to the car, mostly body work since i dont have the tools to do much mechanical, and i thought id give some stuff a try. i noticed the stock airbox has a baffle. now in some cars, the baffle is there to increase horsepower, but after some research i found that on the e30 and e36 models, it just limits airflow. that along with the snorkel. so heres my idea:
    take out the baffle, and the snorkel, BUT run a vaccuum hose from where the snorkel used to be, to where the fog light was ( i took them out since they were broken) and voila. cold air directly into the air box. does anybody think it would do anything for the engine response/power/fuel economy? its only 8 bucks, but i imagine it would do something. let me know,
    FUEL INJECTED SUICIDE MACHINE

take out the baffle inside the airbox, and voila your car will fell more responsive and will sound different.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Working...
    X