Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pump Up The Noise

Gary’s exhaust? Oh yeah, it’s done.

Featuring T304 stainless throughout, with all the welds and everything made by hand, this exhaust is one or two steps removed from Gold Wheels’ bespoke exhaust. Obviously, there are no side cutouts, and a few extra resonators, but the sound is getting close. After his later-planned cams and headers, it’ll be pretty darn close. Maybe we’ll name it Grey Wheels. By the way, everything in that exhaust is ours; we drilled the holes for the bungs, put together the x-pipe, polished and fitted the tips, everything.

And Gary’s CNS clutch and flywheel were installed yesterday, along with a diff pinion seal. Now that the drivetrain is all taken care of, it’s time to put this baby on the dyno for a custom ECU tune. Keep your fingers crossed for some quality video!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

I demand a video.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I demand a video.
        Originally posted by BigBody View Post
        Fingers crossed!
        Your completely unreasonable requests have been granted. I'm putting it into iMovie as we speak, as I'm far too noobish to use Final Cut.

[edit] Tomorrow, not today. Forgot my headphones at home, and I don't have speakers at the moment. Video editing (especially video where sound is important) has become nigh impossible.
        Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 06-09-2011, 02:51 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Unacceptable!

I demand free velocity stacks Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigBody View Post
            Unacceptable!

I demand free velocity stacks Lol
            Done. I'll have twelve paper mache stacks put together for you tonight.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Working...
            X