Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to the air show yesterday...

and I got these...

I know it has nothing to do with Stance... But I hope y'all enjoy...

and i thought this was too damn cute... the doggie has goggles...

these are pretty much right off the damn camera with very little editing at all... and it was the first time i have ever shot anything going 200+ mph... i had a ton of fun doing something different and i wanted to share with y'all because i thought y'all would enjoy them...
    Last edited by Twizted_bunny; 10-26-2009, 01:55 AM.
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Sick shots man, love the blue angels. They put on amazing show here in Chicago.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Saw BA's in San Diego at the beginning of the month, but had no 80-200 2.8 at the time FTL.

Nice captures.

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        Sick shots lady, love the blue angels. They put on amazing show here in Chicago.
        had to fix it...

They are amazing no less than 200 feet above your head doing 200+ mph! I can still feel the vibrations in my chest!
        A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

Oh yeah... And I used a 70-300 lens with a polarizer filter...

Comment

I like your taste cars, photography, planes...AND you're a girl... and of course you're in texas.

MAN im a creeper haha

Comment

Lol! Thanks dude!

Comment

Working...
              X